Update Still Won't Work :(

davidblack13

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
just registered to let everyone know

all i did was keep trying to do the update and it worked. my phone went as far as being completely wiped to the point the only thing that would show on the screen would be "plug into itunes logo" been trying for two hours and i just went through

davidblack13

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
just registered to let everyone know

all i did was keep trying to do the update and it worked. my phone went as far as being completely wiped to the point the only thing that would show on the screen would be "plug into itunes logo" been trying for two hours and i just went through

just to refresh, i now get a 3004 error code!!! AAAAAAHHH

mancunian001

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
the message on itunes " the sim card inserted in this iphone does not apeear to be supported"

when it's the original sim that was already in my iphone - I dont undersdtand y it says this any one help me?

frankie923

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
This is brutal....

Wow, this is unbearable. I've tried everything & then some and still get the (3200). Is it pretty much certain the problem is a matter of congestion, or should i start to be concerned that there might be a more serious problem?
Gosh, this is so frustrating....

Luisgb

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow, this is unbearable. I've tried everything & then some and still get the (3200). Is it pretty much certain the problem is a matter of congestion, or should i start to be concerned that there might be a more serious problem?

It's definitely a problem with congestion, just be happy you're not stuck in recovery mode without a working phone like me lol, just keep trying

Reactions: frankie923

joeblow123321

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
To the people asking about skipping the backing up part, I just figured it out. All you have to do is click restore. For me, it's reinstalling my music and apps. So for people with a lot of things their phone or iPad, it's probably not ideal but I tried it and not only did it skip the backing up process, it finally installed ios5. Hope this helps!

The big thing i want to avoid is saving my data for those stupid little game I'm addicted to. I worry that a restore would kill my scores and save point in tiny tower, the creeps, plants vs. Zombies, etc. You'd think by now this stuff could be saved in game center and reapplied to a new install of any game, but I don't think this is the case; either way I don't want to take any chances...

davidblack13

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

just keep trying, it just worked for me, seems to do the trick for everyone else

good luck!

Reactions: frankie923

stew1988

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
This would make more sense if we were getting the error when trying to download it, not install it. If we have the information/update why do we need their servers to be less full?

The software is verified online during install, therefore the high traffic causes the verification to bounce and in turn, the install fails. It's a pain in the arse.

BrianGollmer

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Okay I literally made this account JUST to post this and m,any have done the same: its apple's servers and its ALL luck. I took 30+ tries before I got through myself

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh