Now that you have iOS 5...

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
For those of you that decided to not jumpship on the newest iPhone model, have you updated your device? If so, does the iOS 5 update still make you want an iPhone 4S, or are you simply fine with the update itself?

BiG BaLLA 923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am fine with the update! It really is awesome, but at the same time I'm still going to buy the iPhone 4s. This update really is a change in everything.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Im more than happy with this update. The only thing I don't like is that apples servers are all screwed up so nobodoy I know has it. I really wanted to see how iMessage works!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, I am still getting a 4s because I kind of "have to". I had to replace my phone and if I am paying full price, I am getting the newest thing. I am updating this 4 tonight because Ill be shipping the 4 to my friend whose account its on and it would be nice for her to have a nice updated new unit.

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Im more than happy with this update. The only thing I don't like is that apples servers are all screwed up so nobodoy I know has it. I really wanted to see how iMessage works!!

they servers must have been fixed. I am doing the update as i type this. 4 mins left.

side note so much faster then when i had my bb tour took 30 mins to do major updates what a joke

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm fine with the update. Of all the features that the iOS 5 has, Siri is the one I am completely uninterested in, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I feel like I got a new phone there is so much stuff and I don't know what to do. I am kind of feeling the itch for the new hardware but I want to see how the new antenna compares and how fast it's 3G speeds are on AT&T.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
For those of you that decided to not jumpship on the newest iPhone model, have you updated your device? If so, does the iOS 5 update still make you want an iPhone 4S, or are you simply fine with the update itself?

Siri+camera makes me want the 4S over my 4. But iOS 5 will do for now :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim