iMessenger not registering/connecting

Kris_33

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just downloaded IOS 5 and got the iMessenger app and am trying to register my username info so that I can start using it but it only gets as far as the screen that says "Registering" with the circle thing going round and round and won't go any further. I've deleted the app, re-installed it, turned the phone off and on 2x but still not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Kris_33

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean turn on MMS? If so, it's already on. I'm trying to set up iCloud but it says to sign into iCloud Settings in IOS5. Does it mean on my phone? Sorry if I sound clueless...I am :(

Kris_33

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok just realized my iPhone software wasn't updated. Just came out here so it's done now, but STILL can't register iMessenger. Why??? This is getting frustrating!

Ang28

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Same problem

I have the same problem. No matter what I do, how much I install, reinstall, turn on or off, I still can't get iMessanger to go through the "loving in"/"connecting"/"registering" step

Ang28

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
no loving in

lol this was supposed to be "logging in", not "loving in"... it doesn't sound like there is a lot of loving going around

jrhogan

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am confused

I have an app called iMessenger from Real Communication and I have Messenger that was already on my iPhone 4. Which Messenger are we talking about?

Jacob Wroot

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
ive got the one of the earlier .models of the ipod touch and i have downloaded IMessenger but when i click on it. it just keeps saying connecting wot do i do?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ive got the one of the earlier .models of the ipod touch and i have downloaded IMessenger but when i click on it. it just keeps saying connecting wot do i do?

"iMessenger" is not an Apple app so I would suggest you contact the app's developer(s) for assistance. Also, you can try deleting the app and then reinstalling it.

Sarah Alzubi

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Imessage is an apple app, it comes pre loaded onto the device and it can not be uninstalled, to reactivate/activate Imessager
turn off imessage
turn off facetime
restart phone
turn on imessage
turn on facetime
make sure send as sms is turned on under imessage.
make sure you are connected to wifi or cellular data.
make sure you are signed into Icloud.

Have a great day!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods