I did an up date to GM on my daughter's phone, on her new laptop. I did a back up before starting, but now that the GM OS has been installed, iTunes says there's no back available to restore from.

It's a Windows machine and I can see the back up in teh AppData/Roaming/Apple Computer/MobileSync/Backup folder.

How do I get this back on her phone? She's missing SMS and contacts. We have music and pictures synched from the computer.
    10-11-2011 01:44 PM
    Did you do the backup on iTunes 10.5 or did you do it on the previous iTunes before you installed the GM?
    10-11-2011 01:46 PM
    Did you do the backup on iTunes 10.5 or did you do it on the previous iTunes before you installed the GM?
    Backup was done on 10.5 b7 (latest for Windows).
    10-11-2011 01:48 PM
    Because when I installed I had to restore my backup by right clicking the device on the left-side bar and choosing the option to do so. A crapload of my backups were showing up.
    10-11-2011 02:40 PM
    Because when I installed I had to restore my backup by right clicking the device on the left-side bar and choosing the option to do so. A crapload of my backups were showing up.
    Yep. I've done upgrades to 6 iPhones, 3 iPods and 2 iPads... never had this happen until now. Freaky. Of course, it's my daughter's phone... "Sorry, honey, Daddy broke it. Here are the pieces"
    10-11-2011 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD