What time will IOS 5 download be available on the 12th?

sep2006

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to guess yeah. This is the first time a MAJOR update has come out since they had the iphone on 2 huge USA carriers. Plus you have ipod touch 3/4th gen users, ipad 1/2 users and iphone 4 users. Thats a LOT of people hammering their servers at once.

Don't forget 3GS Users too

Tillsworth

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine's been downloading for about an hour and a half as my first attempt timed out halfway through. Seems to be speeding up a bit now though.

pa7tip

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I was able to download the update but it will not install to my ipad. I have tried 5 times and every time I get unknown error 3200, very irritating.

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
so i'm not in recovery, but i'm not out of it either. the screen has been alternating between the apple logo, the spinning circle, and the restoring screen with the progress bar. it is also not being recognized by itunes and all my info is gone. says n/a.

this is driving me crazy! any help?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I was able to download the update but it will not install to my ipad. I have tried 5 times and every time I get unknown error 3200, very irritating.
I got this twice. Followed link to Apple page that said disconnect all other USB devices. Took a long time to backup but seemed to work.

I have no music on iPhone or iPad.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
No music or videos on either IPad or iPhone.
Figured this out. Music was on a USB connected drive which I had disconnected. I disconnected it to resolve an error that was preventing the update. Part of Apple's suggestion was to be sure that the iPad was the only USB connected device.

However, when I went to sync the music, i-Tunes reported that there is not enough room. Hmmm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro