What time will IOS 5 download be available on the 12th?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there going to be some sort of customization with sms? im a little tired of green and gray bubbles...

Yes. Use iMessage with another iMessage user and the bubbles are blue and gray.

But seriously, that's about it, as far as customization goes without jailbreaking.

Appleshampoo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
12:04 AM est and no signs of iOS5. I'm guessing it'll def pop during the day. Don't think it's worth me stay up till 3 just to see if it even releases let alone play around with it

HysteriaFTW

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

But seriously, that's about it, as far as customization goes without jailbreaking.

Ugh, I don't understand why there isn't a background feature or bubble colors! That's the first thing I would have thought of. Why can't geniuses think of this?

HysteriaFTW

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

12:04 AM est and no signs of iOS5. I'm guessing it'll def pop during the day. Don't think it's worth me stay up till 3 just to see if it even releases let alone play around with it

Apple should at least be direct when this crap is going to come out...

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Blue, Gray & Green ;)

Blue - Your iMessage message
Green - Your Text Message message
Gray - Someone else's text/iMessage message.

Rubjr254

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I am very excited about this new update and can't wait for it to be released. I will be stand bye my computer to see when it is released.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Attention people: IT'S A FREAKING OPERATING SYSTEM.

Man, people are really freaking out that it is not yet available at 12:04 on the east coast? Really?

Bu But but, I cant eat, i cant sleep. I GOITTA HAVE IT NOW. Please just let me have it. just a taste please. OMG please help me. I need help

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I think everyone is trying to download/check for the update! My repeated and very bored checks are getting slower and slower responses :D

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I;m obsessing. Or it could be the pain meds from the back injury that has me off work and stalking IOS5...........but I feel like an addicted monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well according to Murphy's law, it will be released once you are not near a computer to download it right away.

This is actually true because everywhere I'm reading is stating 10am pst. Which is exactly the time I start work at the hospital. And that means it won't be until 3am Thursday morning for me... Blah!!!!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.101758,-118.105152
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babytigger88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
This is actually true because everywhere I'm reading is stating 10am pst. Which is exactly the time I start work at the hospital. And that means it won't be until 3am Thursday morning for me... Blah!!!!!

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im reading 3am on the East Coast (which is where im at) and also 3pm which is when im at work. no more rumored times lol i need an answer :p

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm not finding any definite answer either! I'm so anxious... I'm going to stay up til right after the 12 AM PST mark and see...

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah same, if it's not out by then, I'm taking my notebook (which is more like a desktop...) to school with me and am going to check again at 12 PM (or 2 PM my time - and I'll be in the middle of class =p)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice