Newstand Store

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been wanting to try this feature out since iOS 5 beta 1. It's actually very cool - and considering how I use the iPad for all my reading needs, I'm very much looking forward to Newsstand going live. It would be neat to have an iPhone with the A5 in it, though, for when I don't have my iPad handy but still need to do some quick reading.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
National Geographic and Popular Mechanics/Science just updated its app, and now it's in Newsstand.

Popular Science updated earlier today as well and shows up in Newsstand... for me at least :)

I think anything you had a subscription for already will show up in Newsstand as soon as the publisher updates their magazine's 'app'.

By the way - popMech just pushed a message via their app: "Hold off on updating your Popular Mechanics app. We are experiencing difficulties with the newest update. A corrected version should be available soon." -- I get this just after updating... go figure :D

Last edited:
Reactions: diamonddialogue

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Anybody notices when you click Newstand store and download a few subscriptions that some go into newstand automatically and some don't. I downloaded athlon sports and it went in the bookshelf immediately. I than downloaded NYTimes and it has its own app. ?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Everything is to pricy in newstand or whats fixing to be in newstand. Apple has motivated companies for this to be paid subscriptions. But with the internet, I see no reason. The information offered can be retrieved for free.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2