Video Recording

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
In the new OS is the video recorder still "within" the camera app?
Or are you able to go to the video recorder in the new videos app?

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope you can access it through the "Videos" app becuase I have my normal camera app hidden in a folder because I use Camera+

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I hope you can access it through the "Videos" app becuase I have my normal camera app hidden in a folder because I use Camera+

It is the same as iOS4 (video and pictures access in the same app). There is nothing in the Video app to access the video recorder (just like there has never been a way to access the Camera through the Photos app).

Just curious, in iOS4 you say you didn't use (hid) the camera app. Did you not use the Video recorder? because Camera+ doesn't have access to the Video recorder.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It is the same as iOS4 (video and pictures access in the same app). There is nothing in the Video app to access the video recorder (just like there has never been a way to access the Camera through the Photos app).

Just curious, in iOS4 you say you didn't use (hid) the camera app. Did you not use the Video recorder? because Camera+ doesn't have access to the Video recorder.

Yea I use it just not super often. I would just go to the camera app and then record