No sure if the problem I'm having is normal or not. Up until a few days ago, all of my iCloud stuff worked fine on my iPhone 4 and I could access icloud.com from my computer. Now, on my phone, I'm getting warnings that my username/password is incorrect (even though I haven't touched any of that stuff). On icloud.com, I can't login. It's telling me to check my email to verify my iCloud account. No email there. Maybe they're just shutting everyone out until it's available to everyone. Is anyone else getting this?

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
    10-05-2011 07:54 PM
    No sure if the problem I'm having is normal or not. Up until a few days ago, all of my iCloud stuff worked fine on my iPhone 4 and I could access icloud.com from my computer. Now, on my phone, I'm getting warnings that my username/password is incorrect (even though I haven't touched any of that stuff). On icloud.com, I can't login. It's telling me to check my email to verify my iCloud account. No email there. Maybe they're just shutting everyone out until it's available to everyone. Is anyone else getting this?

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
    iCloud is still "beta". One of the disclaimers was that Apple would be wiping it out from time to time. Could be related to that.
    10-05-2011 08:07 PM
    Just tried the web and it works for me.
    10-05-2011 08:23 PM

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
    The beta is glitchy. They all have some problems. wait for the official release October 12th. Good luck!
    10-06-2011 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD