iOS 5 Mail Update Question

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I am not a developer and thus have not had the opportunity to download iOS 5 to my iPhone 4 yet. So, I had a question for anyone who might have this OS loaded already about something I heard at one point might be in the new OS.

What I was looking to see is if the new iOS 5 added the ability to put a different signature on each mail account you have on your iPhone? I was able to do this with Blackberry previously and was one of the only things I still miss about that phone. I know there is a jailbreak program which will do this for you but wanted to see if the new iOS 5 had this option prior to Jailbreaking the phone just for that reason.

Thanks!

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Well that sucks :(

Oh Well! So, much for getting too excited about the iOS 5 update.

One other question would be that I know at one point I had heard they might update Facetime to allow for calling over 3G versus only wireless. Did that update happen?

Thanks!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well that sucks :(

Oh Well! So, much for getting too excited about the iOS 5 update.

One other question would be that I know at one point I had heard they might update Facetime to allow for calling over 3G versus only wireless. Did that update happen?

Thanks!

FaceTime over 3G has always been there. The wireless carriers have turned it off due to bandwidth/capacity concerns. That is still the case.

And if you choose to jailbreak, there are apps to solve both of your concerns.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73