Not sure if you have figured this one out yet, but after creating the reminder, tap on it and there is an option that you can change when to remind and the location based is in there.
    I'm afraid it isn't there for me. it just has the time and date to remind me and that is it. i'll post a screen shot when I get the chance.
    10-11-2011 08:04 AM
    ^^^

Same here...I reinstalled it and still it's the same.

Is it only in your iPad?
    10-11-2011 09:04 AM
    A similiar fiasco happened with me. The 10.5 iTunes beta won't use any backups NOT using iOS5. I had to save my itunes xml. file, delete itunes, and re-install back to the official iTunes.

that was the FIRST time i used iOS5 when it was at like Beta 1... Next time I'm just going to delete iTunes completely and use Copy Trans to take everything off my phone and put it back into iTunes..
    i'm running lion on my mbp so it won't let me downgrade iTunes. i imagine there's a roundabout way to do it but what a pain in the butt. ultimately if i could do it over again i would've just waited to upgrade but i've got everything working again now so whatever
    10-11-2011 11:14 AM
    i'm running lion on my mbp so it won't let me downgrade iTunes. i imagine there's a roundabout way to do it but what a pain in the butt. ultimately if i could do it over again i would've just waited to upgrade but i've got everything working again now so whatever
    If you have the same issue as me I might be able to help you out PM me. Also you can still uninstall choose "show package contents" then delete resulting folder.

iOS 5 on my iPad 2 and it is awesome! The battery life is great and I haven't had many problems. I have had problems that are probably more to do with the apps.
    10-11-2011 05:33 PM
    Has anyone had any issues with the GPS after upgrading to iOS 5 GM?
    No, GPS seems fine for me. I tracked a 7 mile hike the other day.
    10-11-2011 09:59 PM
    Hm. Have you tried using the official release of iTunes 10.5?

I'm not much help because when I moved to iOS 5, I started fresh.
    10-11-2011 10:04 PM
    I believe you'll just need to update your iTunes, restart, and the select restore in your summary section. then it's up to you if you would like to "Restore as New" or from "Backup" when given the option

basically you are restoring the device, but with the final release version

some people just continue to use the GM but i may restore on the 12th myself
    There's really no reason to. They should be the same.
    10-11-2011 10:06 PM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD