Apple seeds iOS 5 Gold Master - Leave Feedback here!

Theophany

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the GM version installed on both my Verizon iPhone 4 and my iPad2 wifi. I am missing the location feature for reminders and also the camera icon on the lock screen. Am I missing where to set these up?

You need to double-tap the home button to get the camera button on the lock screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: finz2lft

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 wifi is week. I get a strong signal on my iphone 4 while my iPad 2 is up and down.

has anyone seen this yet? could this just be a bad install and I should try again?

RJ

finz2lft

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the GM version installed on both my Verizon iPhone 4 and my iPad2 wifi. I am missing the location feature for reminders and also the camera icon on the lock screen. Am I missing where to set these up?

I just reinstalled iOS5 GM and did a restore. Everything seems to be back now.

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Hmmm, I have both features on mine. Did you do a restore "as new"?

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded TransMac. It's free/fully functionable for 15 days. Used it, unpacked it, got rid of it.

Yea, I used Transmac yesterday to load the GM onto my I4. I didn't know about 7-zip, but when it was mentioned here, I thought I would try to test it out (guess it didn't work haha).

Simbadda

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems that only audio podcasts are playable in music.app, in previous betas it can play video podcasts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative