how to upgrade to ios 5?

drarif

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
hey guyz i am a newbie to iphone. so can u guyz tell me how to upgrade my iphone 4 to ios 5 ? currently i am on ios 4.3.5. and will i be able to upgrade to the final version of ios 5 via itunes when apple oficially releases it??

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes you will. When the update is available you will see it when you connect your phone to your computer and launch iTunes. If you aren't prompted, click the CHECK FOR UPDATES button on the summary page for your device. The rest is "majik".

Pjr772

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Try this again. I am not a developer and I installed iOS 5gm yesterday through iTunes. My question is when the official version drops will I be able to update as normal or will I have to go back to iOS 4.3 and start over with the official version of ios 5?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Try this again. I am not a developer and I installed iOS 5gm yesterday through iTunes. My question is when the official version drops will I be able to update as normal or will I have to go back to iOS 4.3 and start over with the official version of ios 5?

You can simply update through iTunes from where you are.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Great thank you. First time trying anything other than what Apple updates through iTunes

I'm thinking that you may also need to upgrade iTunes to the release version 10.5 (from the beta versions) when it's available ... in order to get the GA update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox