iOs 5 SMS Design

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
i was tired of the old one... just needed something new.. This got me really excited... small things like this are awesome....

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I can't stand the green send button and the new bubbles. Am I alone?

Really? I absolutely love it... And the green send button has a purpose. It turns blue if you're using iMessage. It's very important actually.

I think the new bubbles look MUCH better!

You downgraded the OS because of that little detail? That's kind of crazy.

mattg

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate the iMessage feature all but the UI.
I think there should be a separation between Text and IMing between iOS devices. They should be two different apps.
Anyone agree with me?

Reactions: DannyMichel

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think there should be a separation between Text and IMing between iOS devices. They should be two different apps.
Anyone agree with me?

I disagree. When I had a blackberry I set up ALL of my contacts, blackberry or no, into BBM so that when I had to message or text them I had one place to go to do it. It drove me NUTS having to remember whether I had to text so and so or BBM them. Personally I much prefer having them in one app. Why would you prefer it in two? I can't think of a reason lol

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone agree with me?

I like the fact that it's automatic and all in the message app. I hated having to swap between BBM and SMS app back in the the day.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b6 using Tapatalk.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
+3 I like that I can iMessage a contact if I have data, but it will automatically switch to an ordinary text when I don't. And I don't have to keep track of which of my contacts have an iPhone.

It's simple and elegant.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2