iOS 5 beta 6 out now! get it kids!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I did OTA on my iPad 2 at work it worked fine took 5-6 minutes. It still had the setup as new or restore so I just F***in' restored it and now it's back to scratch so I might as well had done setup as new sheesh.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I did OTA on my iPad 2 at work it worked fine took 5-6 minutes. It still had the setup as new or restore so I just F***in' restored it and now it's back to scratch so I might as well had done setup as new sheesh.

I did the OTA update on my GSM iPad2... worked perfectly. Synched perfectly, too. No issues for me.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
How come BLiNK is always the starter on these bug reporting threads for the beta's? Lol I think he has an inside scoop of when they are being released Lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
safari seems smoother/snappier. as well as overall workability

battery life holding up well just like b5, well see more tomorrow after a good nights charge

Nickmerc7

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Unable to load iCloud on MBP

I have been running iOS since first beta and now with b6 working very nicely I was prepared to move my MobileMe account to iCloud. I have 10.7.2 running on my MBP but when I tried installing the latest iCloud release, my HD (and another connected drive) show yellow caution signs and I get a message saying that iCloud cannot be installed on these drives. I repaired all permissions issues but get the same error. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been running iOS since first beta and now with b6 working very nicely I was prepared to move my MobileMe account to iCloud. I have 10.7.2 running on my MBP but when I tried installing the latest iCloud release, my HD (and another connected drive) show yellow caution signs and I get a message saying that iCloud cannot be installed on these drives. I repaired all permissions issues but get the same error. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

This post would probably go better in the iCloud forum, since it really has nothing to do with the iOS beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner