How come BLiNK is always the starter on these bug reporting threads for the beta's? Lol I think he has an inside scoop of when they are being released Lol
    08-19-2011 04:39 PM
    How come BLiNK is always the starter on these bug reporting threads for the beta's? Lol I think he has an inside scoop of when they are being released Lol
    I've started a couple of them, including the beta 6 one.
    08-19-2011 07:26 PM
    ota went smooth! wonder whats new and fixed?
    08-19-2011 08:29 PM
    ota went smooth! wonder whats new and fixed?
    Did you read this thread? There's no need to wonder... this post has a link to the release notes that spells out exactly what was fixed...
    08-19-2011 08:37 PM
    safari seems smoother/snappier. as well as overall workability

battery life holding up well just like b5, well see more tomorrow after a good nights charge
    08-19-2011 09:49 PM
    I have been running iOS since first beta and now with b6 working very nicely I was prepared to move my MobileMe account to iCloud. I have 10.7.2 running on my MBP but when I tried installing the latest iCloud release, my HD (and another connected drive) show yellow caution signs and I get a message saying that iCloud cannot be installed on these drives. I repaired all permissions issues but get the same error. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    08-21-2011 06:53 AM
    I have been running iOS since first beta and now with b6 working very nicely I was prepared to move my MobileMe account to iCloud. I have 10.7.2 running on my MBP but when I tried installing the latest iCloud release, my HD (and another connected drive) show yellow caution signs and I get a message saying that iCloud cannot be installed on these drives. I repaired all permissions issues but get the same error. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    This post would probably go better in the iCloud forum, since it really has nothing to do with the iOS beta.
    08-21-2011 10:51 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD