iOS 5 Beta 6 being released Wed. Aug 17th

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
yes definately referring to the stock OS it is awful :( Once you Jailbreak You never go back!!! Lets pour out a little liquor for my iPhone lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry but I use iOS 5 on my iPad and there is nothing close to being able to pull me away from JB on my iPhone. I'm a very aesthetic person and the vanilla interface is so horrid after customizing that I hate using my phone right now.

Any user that has JBen and then went back barring the users who went to iOS 5 beta just did it without having a specific and compelling reason. If you are just trying it out then the experience can be crappy because you don't have a reason so you try this that and the other. If you have a reason ie. text alot and want to try BiteSMS, hate the UI and want to customize the look, feel, sounds, etc. then you have a specific set of apps that you are going to install and use.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
yes definately referring to the stock OS it is awful :( Once you Jailbreak You never go back!!! Lets pour out a little liquor for my iPhone lol
I feel for ya mate. :( Still recovering from the shock of when I accidentally hit update in iTunes and it removed my jailbreak. I had to wait for what seemed like forever till an untethered jailbreak became available. Hope ya get your jailbreak back again soon. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I feel for ya mate. :( Still recovering from the shock of when I accidentally hit update in iTunes and it removed my jailbreak. I had to wait for what seemed like forever till an untethered jailbreak became available. Hope ya get your jailbreak back again soon. :)

You and me both but the thing is I won the bet so I didn't have to upgrade my phone :( lol damn I should have asked for proof.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Beta 5 is nowhere near expiring so why the mad rush to get beta 6? meh I'm sure as soon as it's out my twitter timeline will explode and I will get it the same day. I'm a betting man so I'm going to say this Friday which will be the 19th.

lucky man, you are :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL Oh man, that SUCKS. Well technically you can still jailbreak it. Unfortunately.....you are stuck tethered.

The two things I never do is downgrade using blobs or JB with any other tool other than Pwnage Tool. However it looks like I will be going tethered and breaking one of my rules. I can't, I repeat CAN'T use the phone like this it's unbearable. BLiNK I will fix all my info tomorrow after I'm JBen again lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73