iOS 5 Beta 6 being released Wed. Aug 17th

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
OK its the 18th I'm waiting. I have my fingers on my keyboard. I've been sleeping in 15 minute increments since 12:01 AM August 17. I'm getting impatient.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

15166397714e1ef39168d46.gif

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
If I were apple I would have released beta 6 on the 15th or 16th. Since everybody thinks it will be out between the 17th-18th. Just to f*** with people like they've been doing all summer with these friday and saturday beta releases.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If I were apple I would have released beta 6 on the 15th or 16th. Since everybody thinks it will be out between the 17th-18th. Just to f*** with people like they've been doing all summer with these friday and saturday beta releases.

It's not about messing with people. It's about developing and tuning a mobile OS. Do you really think that Apple gives us a second thought in terms of when to release the next beta? SMH

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
It's not about messing with people. It's about developing and tuning a mobile OS. Do you really think that Apple gives us a second thought in terms of when to release the next beta? SMH

+1 Hank. This is why the betas are intended for developers. There is a difference between beta and preview. These betas are not intended for the general public to get their "weekly beta fix". To complain about the length between betas makes no sense. To think apple cares about a release schedule is even more crazy. They don't care because they are not trying to appeal to the general public with the betas.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
+1 Hank. This is why the betas are intended for developers. There is a difference between beta and preview. These betas are not intended for the general public to get their "weekly beta fix". To complain about the length between betas makes no sense. To think apple cares about a release schedule is even more crazy. They don't care because they are not trying to appeal to the general public with the betas.

You guys are such buzz kills :p We know Apple is a big company but it's fun to think that they're sitting in a boardroom saying look at these F'ers in these forums lol lets F with their scheduling. Although if anyone thinks Apple doesn't keep track of blogs, media outlets is wrong.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You guys are such buzz kills :p We know Apple is a big company but it's fun to think that they're sitting in a boardroom saying look at these F'ers in these forums lol lets F with their scheduling. Although if anyone thinks Apple doesn't keep track of blogs, media outlets is wrong.

Ricky, sometimes you make me laugh right out loud!

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Even better would be if they were looking through the "bugs" thread for iOS 5 and said "wait.... We don't show this bug in any of the logs that have been submitted. Get Steve on the phone."

I agree that they have to monitor the forums though.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
What???? it's out faceplant damn ok tomorrow when I get to work it shall be done with pictures :D If you ever want to clean up with a bookie just get me to bet on the rival team lol

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
What???? it's out faceplant damn ok tomorrow when I get to work it shall be done with pictures :D If you ever want to clean up with a bookie just get me to bet on the rival team lol

LOL ... I thought I was the only one who bet on the wrong teams.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I am in the process of gimping my phone with 4.3.5 firmware. Let's take a minute to mourn the passing and remember what my iPhone was.

Before
img1177m.png

img1178.png

img1180.png

img1181.png

After
upgrade1.png

upgrade2k.png

Carnage
img1182.png

img1183.png

img1184a.png

img1185.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to honestly ask how does anyone use their phone like this? The sounds make me want to vomit, it is the most god awful interface dear lord I will NEVER go vanilla.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have to honestly ask how does anyone use their phone like this? The sounds make me want to vomit, it is the most god awful interface dear lord I will NEVER go vanilla.

Are you referring to the stock iOS, Ipheuria? If so, I don't know either. After being jailbroken for so long I don't think I could stand it for too long.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk