enabling? no. other issues? yes

hopefully beta 6 will resolve yours and others. we'll see soon..
    thanks, any expected date for release
    08-17-2011 12:40 PM
    anyone having issues enabling wifi sync on beta 5 ? i apply the setting on itunes then disconnect the iphone and it wont appear ?
    Yes. I have not been able to wifi sync at all with this build. But the next one should be out soon.
    08-17-2011 12:45 PM
    thanks, any expected date for release
    rumors are today or tomorrow. but the way things are going lately it could be whenever..
    08-17-2011 12:51 PM
    rumors are today or tomorrow. but the way things are going lately it could be whenever..
    Agreed.. are they really going to release the full thing in September? Not sure that it's on pace for that.
    08-17-2011 12:54 PM
    Agreed.. are they really going to release the full thing in September? Not sure that it's on pace for that.
    What make you say that? It's pretty much feature locked and now just focused on bugs (iPhone 4s/5 features notwithstanding).
    08-17-2011 02:14 PM
    Who said it was being released in September?
    08-17-2011 02:28 PM
    Maybe in my head, I thought the release date was September.. could be wrong on that. Maybe I saw speculation and have since turned it into fact in my head. Sorry.

Bugs are bugs. It seems like I have bugs that no one else does and vice-versa. I imagine there are still a fair amount of kinks in this thing.

I could also be completely wrong on that...
    08-17-2011 02:31 PM
    Maybe in my head, I thought the release date was September.. could be wrong on that. Maybe I saw speculation and have since turned it into fact in my head. Sorry.

Bugs are bugs. It seems like I have bugs that no one else does and vice-versa. I imagine there are still a fair amount of kinks in this thing.

I could also be completely wrong on that...
    The only thing official was "the fall". Yes, there are bugs, but I expect them to be resolved pretty quickly... it does appear that the majority of the new features have been added, so bug squashing should not be that tough of a job...
    08-17-2011 02:42 PM
    iOS 5 will be out when iPhone 5 launches and no sooner gauranteed. The people who are having battery drain with location on did you try tweaking the settings of what accesses the location? I have and now I never see it in the top bar and battery has been great while I still have the functionality.
    08-17-2011 05:18 PM
    Also remember Fall starts september 23rd this year.
    08-17-2011 05:54 PM
    Also remember Fall starts september 23rd this year.
    It also runs until December 22...
    08-17-2011 06:09 PM
    Well, to be honest, i didn't think that ios will need to be revamped in order to look almost the same as it was. What's all the hype if we can't really get something different. I think this thing does not happen with the iphone 5 .
    08-18-2011 11:29 AM
162 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD