iOS 5 beta 3 released to devs! Post you bugs/findings

bsantspree

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
anybody else have any problems with iMessage not sending/receiving texts? i have been sending messages to a friend for a couple days and he hasn't received any of them...

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Problem:
Some Apps I Have, crash/don't work & don't connect.

Solution:
Delete them and then re-install them.
If the app is a "jailbroken" app then delete it as you will have no use for it because It likely wont work. If it does then lucky you.

TiPb's Policy on Piracy Discussion

Last edited by a moderator:

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
SMS:
No option to "hide/show" preview.

Solution:
Go into "Notifications", scroll down and switch "Show Preview" to OFF.

Last edited:

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this is a iOS bug or what but I have noticed that my friends on Android no longer see emoji in text messages since I loaded beta 2 and now beta 3.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ESPN Scorecenter

looks like the developers of this app have been doing some tweaking of their own

now when you select a specific notification in the NC it takes you directly to it. for example: let's say i get a MLB scoring update. by selecting it not only will it take me to the MLB section but directly to the scoreboard

i was unable to do this in previous builds

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I almost forgot. The Capital One app will not let me sign on. It says I have inputted the wrong password too many times and have been locked. But I can log in fine in safari and on my PC

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Hook Man

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I almost forgot. The Capital One app will not let me sign on. It says I have inputted the wrong password too many times and have been locked. But I can log in fine in safari and on my PC

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I've had the same problem since beta 1

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR