iOS 5 beta 3 released to devs! Post you bugs/findings

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
The camera now seems to remember my settings. However the thumbnail on the bottom left corner of the app still shows an older thumbnail long deleted. It never updates with new pictures.

I don't use bluetooth, so I don't know. There are some performance improvements. iTunes now shows the pictures correctly. Now to see if Safari randomly clears my history of sites I've visited in the address bar.

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm the Ringtone bug? The standard ringtone is heard even if a different one is set in settings. If it's true I'm not gonna install.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
FaceTime works fine, although it does seem slower to connect. Copy/Paste works in Safari now. Video controls are functional (msnbc, cnn, sports illustrated), although I don't seem to be able to get youtube's webpage to play a video.

Stupid pesky camera thumbnail bug......irritates me when I see a thumbnail knowing it's really blank.

Reactions: Garz

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm the Ringtone bug? The standard ringtone is heard even if a different one is set in settings. If it's true I'm not gonna install.

I don't have it... I have custom ringtones set for some contacts phone calls and all SMS/MMS... all working as expected...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Weather Channel app now works again and there is no more lag when clicking on pictures in camera roll :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if they've fixed the Bluetooth issue? I'm willing to give it another go if they have, but that's a deal breaker for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73