I almost forgot. The Capital One app will not let me sign on. It says I have inputted the wrong password too many times and have been locked. But I can log in fine in safari and on my PC

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    I've had the same problem since beta 1
    07-14-2011 10:17 PM
    My iPad 2 keeps on shutting down after being on sleep for a bit and after it has frozen
    07-15-2011 04:18 AM
    Apps crash in beta software? That's a new one. Surely they NEVER crash on final versions too right?
    is this level of sarcasm really needed ??
    07-15-2011 02:17 PM
    Absolutely......it's my 4th language.
    07-15-2011 02:21 PM
    is this level of sarcasm really needed ??

But seriously my I can has cheezburger app doesn't scroll to the next page. and all apps with pictures crash after a few pages.
    07-15-2011 02:21 PM
    Absolutely......it's my 4th language.
    just curious, what are the other two?
    07-15-2011 03:02 PM
    Spanish and basic quechua (language of the incas)
    07-15-2011 04:56 PM
    Nice! Anywho, Safari seems to be crashing was more constantly than beta 1 or 2.
    07-15-2011 09:46 PM
    And seriously, this is not the place to announce apps crashing.
    07-15-2011 10:59 PM
    I have a bug! Facebook didn't appear to upload photos over a data connection.
    07-15-2011 11:38 PM
    More than likely the problem is with the Facebook app, which, IMHO is pure crap. It's buggy under iOS 4.xxx, so why would anyone expect anything different in iOS 5.x?

Repeat after me: garbage in, garbage out.
    07-15-2011 11:55 PM
    My in call screen does not show. I can make calls, but after that, I have no options to mute or use speakerphone or the keypad. And when I answer a call, it gets stuck on Decline or Answer.

It overheats...and my battery dies completely in about 4 hours.

Going to try a fresh restore.
    07-16-2011 10:08 AM
    Yeah was fine on beta 2 but won't work on beta 3
    07-16-2011 11:21 AM
    My in call screen does not show. I can make calls, but after that, I have no options to mute or use speakerphone or the keypad. And when I answer a call, it gets stuck on Decline or Answer.

It overheats...and my battery dies completely in about 4 hours.

Going to try a fresh restore.
    whoa! 4 hours?!?! i'd go with a "restore as new" for sure
    07-16-2011 11:38 AM
    Spanish and basic quechua (language of the incas)
    it all makes sense now..
    07-16-2011 12:43 PM
    Issues I have found with beta 3 on a iPhone 4.

Photo Gallery:

Syncing problems: If I try to sync photos or albums from my Mac, half the time they won't transfer.

Camera issues: if I take a new picture, it will appear at the beginning of the camera roll instead of the end. In addition, sometimes the thumbnail for the image is a little camera icon that says 'jpeg' in it.

App Store:

Slow, very laggy. Doesn't matter which page or app I'm viewing. I'm also having issues purchasing apps. I click the price, button changes to buy now as normal, and then the app freezes. It's a repeatable error.
    07-16-2011 07:49 PM
    Found a new bug today. Well new for me. The Photobucket app will not upload any pictures.
    07-16-2011 08:40 PM
    I think i'm going to wait before putting iOS 5 on my brand new iPad 2, if i read this thread i see that there are still alot of bugs in beta 3
    07-17-2011 04:56 AM
    Most apps are now unable to upload a photo. Whether it is Facebook app or you try Dropbox to upload to your dropbox, Picasa Webalbum or QuickShot, Photogene or MagicHour, Transfer or whatever. It's impossible to upload any photos. To me, that sucks pretty much.
    07-17-2011 10:16 AM
    Am I the only one whose autocorrect doesn't work for the search bar in safari? If not, anyone know a fix?
    07-17-2011 10:26 AM
    Hey all, I am new to these forums, but I have a small bug going on when sending text messages. I have a tendency to click the lock button on top as soon as I send a text message when I am putting my phone back in my pocket...Anyway, if I do this and lock the phone before the sending status bar complete it wont send the message. It is sorta "stuck" on the status bar part. As soon as I unlock my phone the message will continue sending from the previous part.

Is this happening to anyone else?
    07-17-2011 11:45 AM
    Hey all, I am new to these forums, but I have a small bug going on when sending text messages. I have a tendency to click the lock button on top as soon as I send a text message when I am putting my phone back in my pocket...Anyway, if I do this and lock the phone before the sending status bar complete it wont send the message. It is sorta "stuck" on the status bar part. As soon as I unlock my phone the message will continue sending from the previous part.

Is this happening to anyone else?
    Happens to me all the time
    07-17-2011 01:53 PM
    There is a work-around for the Facebook photo uploading issue that was discovered by someone in the Developer forums:

Simply turn off Location services for the Facebook app in the iPhone's Location settings will then allow you to upload photos to Facebook without this issue! Worked for me!
    07-17-2011 04:37 PM
    Thx Travisimo, that worked for Facebook. Great.
    But for other apps like Quickshot, iOS requires location services turned on in order to access photo library. So it won't work for these programs.
    07-17-2011 11:11 PM
    Bugs on iPad 2:

Same gallery issues from my last post.

Safari:

Still has major issues with tumblr.com. Some sites crash safari all together.

***EDIT***

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I do not see the option to tweet links from safari in beta 3 for iPad.
    Last edited by MsEYE; 07-21-2011 at 09:27 PM.
    07-21-2011 03:13 AM
175 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD