Upgraded and was using for a bit but still to unusable for a daily so back to 4.3.3
    07-13-2011 06:49 PM
    This may be more of an iTunes issue, but still due to the beta. Know how it now requires you to sign in with an email address? Well it seems the email address doesn't "connect" to the nicknamed account. I purchased an app from my iPhone this morning and it charged my cc rather than taking from my iTunes balance. I don't get it.
    07-13-2011 07:06 PM
    Does anybody know if the Chase Bank app is working on beta 3 ??, I plan to stay on beta 2 since it's pretty stable but my only gripe is Chase not working...
    07-13-2011 08:42 PM
    Does anybody know if the Chase Bank app is working on beta 3 ??, I plan to stay on beta 2 since it's pretty stable but my only gripe is Chase not working...
    The Chase app is working on my iPhone 4 CMDA upgraded to Beta 3 this morning! On Beta 2, the app would crash at startup.
    Guacho likes this.
    07-13-2011 08:46 PM
    The Chase app is working on my iPhone 4 CMDA upgraded to Beta 3 this morning! On Beta 2, the app would crash at startup.
    wow that was fast, I guess I'm gonna update then, weather channel and Chase are working now in beta 3 and I use them a lot.. Thanks again
    07-13-2011 08:48 PM
    Sorry if this has already come up, but is anyone having trouble uploading photos via the Facebook app? It was working fine on Beta 2, but on Beta 3, I can't seem to upload a photo. I open the app, select "Share Photo" and select a photo from my Camera Roll. The popup will immediately close and the photo will not be uploaded. A few times, it told me it could not be uploaded and asked me if I wanted to save the photo to try again later (which I did, and it still didn't work).

So then I tried downloaded iLoader2 (thinking maybe the Facebook app was just not working right in Beta 3), but that app will crash as soon as I try to select a photo to upload (it crashes when the Camera Roll popup appears). So I'm thinking it's a problem with the Camera Roll or the Photos.app?

Interestingly, I *can* get a photo to upload if I select it from the Photo Stream. So I tried the same photo using the Camera Roll and Photo Stream, and it would work with the latter, but not the former. Unfortunately, only a small percentage of photos I have taken since upgrading to Beta 3 are appearing in my Photo Stream....
    07-13-2011 08:49 PM
    @Travisimo

I just uploaded a pic to test for you on FB and mine loaded fine
    07-14-2011 12:01 AM
    There's a lot of bugs with Safari, many times it will lose part of the screen and the keyboard and crash, if you open some websites at a time it crashes.
    07-14-2011 03:05 AM
    If I reply to a topic using the Tapatalk app the bottom half of the screen (where the keyboard was) will be blank and stays that way until I rotate the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    07-14-2011 04:17 AM
    Found out my carrier settings updated on my Verizon iPad 2 overnight automatically. Updated to 10.2.1. I wonder what problems were going on with the network in iOS 5.
    07-14-2011 09:20 AM
    @Travisimo

I just uploaded a pic to test for you on FB and mine loaded fine
    Thanks for testing! Was it a photo you had taken on your phone after upgrading to Beta 3? If not, try taking a photo with the phone's camera and then uploading it with the Facebook app by choosing it in the Camera Roll.

Thanks!
    07-14-2011 10:08 AM
    does anyone else have a problem with apps crashing a few minutes after opening...?
    07-14-2011 11:09 AM
    cubbi, it's a known issue, even reported in the release notes.
    07-14-2011 02:02 PM
    Issues I am having are app crashes, I know it's to be expected, duplicate txt msg, and the biggest thing bothering me is that I don't get a pop up at the top of the screen for a notification when I'm in an app. Something's the phone doesn't ring for phone calls, and the alert doesn't go off for txt msg
    07-14-2011 03:53 PM
    does anyone else have a problem with apps crashing a few minutes after opening...?
    Apps crash in beta software? That's a new one. Surely they NEVER crash on final versions too right?
    07-14-2011 04:46 PM
    question with 5.0 does that mean we will not need bitesms etc any longer or what?
    5.0 is by no means a replacement for biteSMS, not even close
    07-14-2011 04:59 PM
    anybody else have any problems with iMessage not sending/receiving texts? i have been sending messages to a friend for a couple days and he hasn't received any of them...
    07-14-2011 06:40 PM
    anybody else have any problems with iMessage not sending/receiving texts? i have been sending messages to a friend for a couple days and he hasn't received any of them...
    No problems with iMessage so far...
    07-14-2011 06:57 PM
    Problem:
    Some Apps I Have, crash/don't work & don't connect.

Solution:
    Delete them and then re-install them.
    If the app is a "jailbroken" app then delete it as you will have no use for it because It likely wont work. If it does then lucky you.

TiPb's Policy on Piracy Discussion
    Last edited by Alli; 07-14-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    07-14-2011 08:29 PM
    Alli, you wouldn't happen to have any "silent" tones laying around would you?

while at work i receive an abnormal amount of texts and would love to just have my texts ONLY silent and vibrate, while have all other tones ON
    01 Silent.m4r - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    I made one for that reason.
    BLiNK and Alli like this.
    07-14-2011 08:42 PM
    SMS:
    No option to "hide/show" preview.

Solution:
    Go into "Notifications", scroll down and switch "Show Preview" to OFF.
    Last edited by JeremyHD; 07-14-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    07-14-2011 08:46 PM
    awesome! thanks a lot
    07-14-2011 09:06 PM
    I don't know if this is a iOS bug or what but I have noticed that my friends on Android no longer see emoji in text messages since I loaded beta 2 and now beta 3.
    07-14-2011 09:07 PM
    looks like the developers of this app have been doing some tweaking of their own

now when you select a specific notification in the NC it takes you directly to it. for example: let's say i get a MLB scoring update. by selecting it not only will it take me to the MLB section but directly to the scoreboard

i was unable to do this in previous builds
    07-14-2011 09:14 PM
    I almost forgot. The Capital One app will not let me sign on. It says I have inputted the wrong password too many times and have been locked. But I can log in fine in safari and on my PC

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    07-14-2011 09:32 PM
175 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD