iOS 5 Beta 2 is out!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
How do you get it for Windows since I got IOS 5 beta build 1 for Windows.

Please don't take offense to this but it sounds like you should not be messing around with beta software. And please don't post the same question in multiple threads. Thank you.

chiratsu

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I am attempting to install Beta 2 on Windows now!

Let's hope it works so I don't have to get my macbook from the office ;)

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if HBO-Go properly launches? With beta 1 it simply crashes upon launch. If it works, I will be putting beta 2 on my iPad. If not, back to 4.3.x. It's definetly going onto my iPhone 4 as I haven't run into any problems on the phone (other than HBO Go, but I don't really need to use that on my phone).

kato10#IM

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem installing?? I'm getting an unexpected error message (3002) message. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I installed the iTunes 10.5 beta 2 and option+clicked on "Check for Update", selected the iOS5 beta 2 file and then get that message. Please help.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know if HBO-Go properly launches? With beta 1 it simply crashes upon launch. If it works, I will be putting beta 2 on my iPad. If not, back to 4.3.x. It's definetly going onto my iPhone 4 as I haven't run into any problems on the phone (other than HBO Go, but I don't really need to use that on my phone).

Its because that app wont run on iOS 5. Beta 2 wont change anything

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Its because that app wont run on iOS 5. Beta 2 wont change anything

prime2.jpg

FamousLastX

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem installing?? I'm getting an unexpected error message (3002) message. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I installed the iTunes 10.5 beta 2 and option+clicked on "Check for Update", selected the iOS5 beta 2 file and then get that message. Please help.

You will have to shift+restore, not shift+update. Sucks, but at least we can just restore from iCloud backups now ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711