Follow the steps to jailbreak your iphone, ipod touch and ipad on iOS 5 beta 1. (This jailbreak is tethered, meaning you will need to connect it to your computer on each reboot.)

Step 1: Download Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 and after extracting archive, double-click to open Redsn0w.

Step 2: Click the text below the Browse (browse) button, it will prompt you to find the firmware file. Select iOS 5Beta firmware (available at Apples developer site download) and then click Open (open).

Step 3: And then the firmware file will be processed. In the event of IPSW successfully identified (successfully identified IPSW), click on Next (next) key, escape data will start the download from the server.

Step 4: If you want to choose to install Cydia then thick it and again click Next (next) key.

Step 5: Now Quickly hold Power button and then while holding the Power button, you will now have to hold Home button too. Now after few seconds release Power button but keep holding Home button until installation begins (3,10,15 seconds standard).

Step 6: Wait RedSn0w start uploading the new RAM. The iPhone will be black and white process, then the screen will jump code, like patience.

Step 7: After a restart, your equipment will be completed iOS 5b1 escape .
    Source: Apps91
    mianahmad likes this.
    06-12-2011 06:12 PM
    Thanks i was waiting for iOS 5 beta 1 jailbreak tutorial. Thanks Again
    06-12-2011 06:15 PM
    If you're not a developer, I can't imagine why you'd jb the betait's going to expire soon, and there are hardly any ios5-specific apps yet.
    06-12-2011 06:29 PM
    congratulations: redsn0w 0.9.8b1 windows download now available.
    06-13-2011 02:37 AM
    every app i open cuts down to 1/4 its size and moves to the top left quarter of the screen
    06-13-2011 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD