iOS 5 Beta 1 Bugs and Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

budd1e_lee

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Run into an issue in several photo editing apps(photoforge 2, PS Express, snapbucket) where it either doesn't find photos when you try to open the photo roll or it doesn't open them correctly after selection. I assume with the change in the photo folders that directories have changed and these apps may not be pointing to the right place.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I ran into a problem this morning, it couldnt find any wireless networks, and there are about 4 different ones here in range. So I restarted it and its working fine now

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
One bug I noticed today is when you start typing something in Messages and then hit the home button to go back to the homescreen when you go back into that message anything you had typed is gone.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering what phones you guys are running the beta on? I'm trying it out on my old 3GS first. Is it stable enough to use as a daily driver?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering what phones you guys are running the beta on? I'm trying it out on my old 3GS first. Is it stable enough to use as a daily driver?

iPhone4 (AT&T)... and yes, it's stable enough for every day use... IMHO...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
iP4 AT&T

now after the fact, i have read a lot of horror stories about betas gone bad in previous OS's and i would have to say we are pretty lucky, so far..??

dear god, i hope i did not jinx us

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm on vzw and it's ok. Other then issues i have already complained about, I noticed to day that the phone gets sluggish after about 12 hours. A reboot seems to work

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Mail does show up on my lock screen, I agree with Hank this OS is solid enough to be my daily driver. I did test personal hot spot today and it works just fine as expected.

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
i dont get anything in notification center except the default weather and stocks. i have tried to add a test calendar event for 15 mins later and nothing. what am i doing wrong? im sure its dumb :p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, very few of the apps that attach pics from your camera roll will do that now - file structure change, I guess.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ESPN Scorecenter issue

whenever i get updates and i go into the notification, via statusbar or lockscreen, it never takes me into the correct section

i really hope this is something that is going to be corrected with future betas

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Or a future sportscenter update. Remember, the current devs have to revamp the way their products work with the new notification center. This is usually the first time they have seen it too....

Too be honest, all these reports of a decently stable beta 1 is tempting me. But I am not too confident in allowing this to be on my only iOS device. Someone convince me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR