Double emails is the biggest bug I get. Another one, though, is go to the Camera app, put flash on auto, take a photo, view the photo from WITHIN the camera app, close it, the flash will now be off.
    06-18-2011 07:42 PM
    Double emails is the biggest bug I get. Another one, though, is go to the Camera app, put flash on auto, take a photo, view the photo from WITHIN the camera app, close it, the flash will now be off.
    No double emails here (using MobileMe), but the camera bug is there for me.
    06-18-2011 08:26 PM
    No double emails here (using MobileMe), but the camera bug is there for me.
    Hmm, not sure if it's just an Exchange or not, but it shows up every once in a while.
    06-18-2011 09:01 PM
    Hmm, not sure if it's just an Exchange or not, but it shows up every once in a while.
    Ditto......

Fortunately I've been working with Apple engineers and some of these problems do have bug reports and are being fixed.

I have a few pending problem reports.
    06-18-2011 09:07 PM
    Another one, though, is go to the Camera app, put flash on auto, take a photo, view the photo from WITHIN the camera app, close it, the flash will now be off.
    Reported and Apple is officially aware.

While I know I'm not the only person submitting bug reports, it's refreshing when I receive correspondence from an engineer and getting results. I'm just here trying to make your final iOS experience better.
    06-18-2011 09:18 PM
    Ditto......

Fortunately I've been working with Apple engineers and some of these problems do have bug reports and are being fixed.

I have a few pending problem reports.
    Ah, very good to know! Looks like I should keep track off all these bugs and send 'em your way for faster fixes, aha.
    06-18-2011 09:20 PM
    Hey GF - heard anything about problems answering with Bluetooth?
    06-18-2011 10:48 PM
    I don't use bluetooth, so I don't have a report on it. However if you want, PM me and we can take it from there. I will check the bug report log to see if I see something.
    06-18-2011 11:07 PM
    I am having that issue I think. I answer a call via my headset button, the incoming ringer stops, but the call wont connect for about 5 seconds or so.
    06-19-2011 02:32 PM
    That's it! That's exactly the problem I'm having.
    06-19-2011 04:45 PM
    I'm having a problem where when I open imessage and try to search for someone in my list of conversations it closes iMessage.
    06-19-2011 07:18 PM
    That's it! That's exactly the problem I'm having.
    me too!!! very annoying, im sure it will be fixed over the next 2 months
    06-19-2011 07:47 PM
    Wifi screen pops up randomly and its blank
    Facebook program shows non connectivity even though I have internet access
    Big battery drainer
    In messaging, you sometimes can no longer see your text when you are typingGUI error
    You cant update contact information from the favorites list, you can only do it within the full contact list
    Texts with emoticons come out blank for the other person
    Answer key sticks when trying to answer a call
    Cant save pictures from MMS
    06-19-2011 08:20 PM
    This is another bug that I get most of the time.
    Yes! Nobody how many times you try to save, it will not.
    This is a Facebook app bug, not fully supported on iOS 5 yet.
    06-19-2011 10:46 PM
    Big battery drainer
    In messaging, you sometimes can no longer see your text when you are typingGUI error
    You cant update contact information from the favorites list, you can only do it within the full contact list
    1. Not an issue for me
    2. Not an issue for me
    3. Turned off most location aware apps in settings, battery fixed
    4. Not an issue for me
    5. Known issue and being corrected
    6. Never used emoticons (don't even know how to get them)
    7. Known issue and being corrected
    8. Known issue and being corrected
    06-19-2011 11:33 PM
    Big battery drainer
    I have been getting the FB bug on 4.3.3 as well. Not a 5.0 issue
    06-20-2011 12:42 AM
    Let me start off by saying that I don't actually have iOS 5, but the bug I'm reporting deals with the beta iTunes Purchased Cloud. When I would purchase a song it would fly down to the downloads section, but it wouldn't download to my iPad. I would have to then go to the Purchased section and click the cloud to get it to download. It would then have a bunch of downloads that HAVE been downloaded already in the download section. Eventually it quit downloading the songs, even in the round about way. I tried a few times and eventually restarted my iPad. Everything is back to normal finally, BUT now I have like seven copies of each song so I'm gonna have to go to my Mac and fix my iPad library.
    06-20-2011 03:51 AM
    And one more bug that will cause me to go back to 4.3...can't edit contacts. Can't add field (ie, birthday) or change ringtone. Bummer.
    06-20-2011 05:20 PM
    Just noticed when typing an SMS the text does not auto wrap for 2-3 words. As you type the letters disappear.
    06-20-2011 05:24 PM
    And one more bug that will cause me to go back to 4.3...can't edit contacts. Can't add field (ie, birthday) or change ringtone. Bummer.
    How are you doing this? I am unable to duplicate this. Granted I am using the iCloud contact list.....
    06-20-2011 05:28 PM
    I've definitely seen BT answering issues however, not consistently.
    06-20-2011 11:12 PM
    Tons of issues with the music app. Genius either does nothing or crashes the app. Huge battery drain. Randomly hangs and crashes on certain songs that have never been an issue previously and reverts to somewhere much earlier in the playlist upon relaunch. Slow to skip tracks. Skip tracks from a dock connected device sometimes fast-forwards instead of skips.
    06-20-2011 11:17 PM
    Just noticed when typing an SMS the text does not auto wrap for 2-3 words. As you type the letters disappear.
    heres what i was talking about

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
    06-21-2011 08:13 AM
    I thought I would chime in on my 2 cents worth with IOS 5. My battery life was off and on everyday. One day it would keep a full charge and the other day with would drain fast. FB bombed every now and then. Tango would not work at all as well as Facetime. I could not connect to whomever I was calling. So, I just went back to 4.2.8 and will wait for the final release.
    06-21-2011 09:13 AM
    went out of town over the weekend and had the pleasure of my device crashing when trying to view photos from the within camera app and the flash going back to the OFF position after each photo was taken. also, it seemed like the flash was delayed quite a bit

any ideas as to when beta 2 will be coming out??
    Last edited by BLiNK; 06-21-2011 at 10:52 PM.
    06-21-2011 08:34 PM
208 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD