iOS 5.0 Beta Broken Apps Thread

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
*Crackle Doesn't work (Stuck on black screen)
*Facebook will not allow replies to threaded messages
*Tapatalk has intermittent screen real-estate issues.

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i can reply to threads on facebook here on ios5 beta1.
i can't comment on the other two because i don't use them. all the main apps i use daily all are working.

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Facebook (posting to threads etc) works ok for me, although the layout did freak out earlier, so I just closed it via multitasking & reloaded & it was fine again.

Sky News isn't working for me - each news story just loads a blank white page. Bar that, all my other apps seem ok at the moment. :)

MeMo21687

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
*Facebook is working for me
*Foursquare is having some issues with notifications
*iTunes 10.5 is super buggy
*SMS likes to freak out sometimes and send the same txt multiple times (Verizon)

other than that everything is great

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Crackle has blank screen
Maps/ Foursquare had gps issues but are working after a reboot
Mobile me is showing duplicate emails until they are read
Facebook is buggy but works
When wifi is on and I use data the box pops up to choose a network, but there are none in there

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the Tapatalk issues too... though I found if I rotate it to landscape, then rotate it back, it's back to normal.

I am getting duplicate emails too... but only when I have iCloud set up to deal with mail... and I can't click them for the life of me to mark them as read haha. I take mail out of iCloud and it's fine.

Facebook is buggy as heck, so I'm just using the mobile site, which is fine!

I restored my iPhone to iOS5 with my backup, and if I go to Settings to choose my wallpaper, I have none in the default wallpapers folder... it's blank. I dunno if the two are related, though.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the Tapatalk issues too... though I found if I rotate it to landscape, then rotate it back, it's back to normal.

I am getting duplicate emails too... but only when I have iCloud set up to deal with mail... and I can't click them for the life of me to mark them as read haha. I take mail out of iCloud and it's fine.

Facebook is buggy as heck, so I'm just using the mobile site, which is fine!

I restored my iPhone to iOS5 with my backup, and if I go to Settings to choose my wallpaper, I have none in the default wallpapers folder... it's blank. I dunno if the two are related, though.

iCloud doesn't work for me. And I have the wallpaper issue too

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yes! my wallpapers are not there as well (not that i use any of them)

however, the wallpaper feature works fine when adding from the camera roll

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The twitter client has very annoying sound effects that can't be turned off at this point... and whenever I go to ANY profile screen, the app crashes and throws me back to the springboard...

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Sky+ app won't show tv guide, but will take you to the relevant program details if you click on the blank/empty space within the guide.

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
I can't save pics from MMS messages to my camera roll. They don't show up in camera roll. From emails they save fine.

I have a MobileMe account and when I put that info in iCloud it doesn't seem to work.

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
worked fine for me. tried on two different posts. one i originally start and one on a friends page. seems to be issues with some phones. im sure as time goes on we will know better as to why its only effecting certain people.

Try liking someone else's comment and then leave a reply. The reply doesn't work but the like does.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
No FaceTime on the iPhone4 with iOS5...can't originate calls (wants to send an email/text)... and when I call the phone from an iPad or my MBP, the phone doesn't ring...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox