iOS 5 Dev program

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a dev account and I have iOS 5 running on Verizon, works great. No really big noticeable bugs, I am using this phone as my daily phone. I was able to upgrade to iOS 5 and then sync everything that I already had backed up in my iTunes back into the phone. PM me if you wanna buy a slot from me =)

Any issues with facebook? ... It won't let me comment on a thread.

hnic247

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I dont have a credit card but i am really going crazy over here trying to get someone to help me out and register my iphone 4 udid..please help me out its just one slot..good deeds never gone unrewarded

0ff00987a9acb20f18d9ef914797caab57a65b81

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I remember beta 1 of iOS 4 was decent, but beta 2 royally screwed up many things. The worst part? You're forced to update. You can't skip one. I'd love to install it, but not until a later beta.

yeah I remember. I think camera didnt work on beta 2. So I am hesitant to upgrade. Decisions

joj0

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
MAN people are going nuts over this beta ios 5 huh... ill just wait it out but glade I am hearing good things about the low bug issue

shillingem

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
UDID Registration Slots Available - iOS 5.0 Beta 1

My brother and I just opened a developers account and are looking to cover the cost of the yearly subscription, so we are selling slots for $10 per UDID. If you are interested you can PM for my email to talk about payment and how to get you added to the program.

You can check out my profile on everythingiCafe.com. Same SN: shillingem. I've been apart of their community for about 4 years. I just can't post this on their site.

Things to know:
? You will need to download iOS 5.0 beta 1 and iTunes 10.5. We're only providing a way for you to register your phone, not troubleshooting. (PM me for website details for download)

? You'll need to send your first and last name with your udid, as we are adding devices by people's names and want to make sure we've got everything matched correctly.

? This is on a first-come first-served basis.

? Your udid will be added when the payments clear, not when the payment notification comes through.

*Moderators, if this is not allowed please let me know and I will be glad to remove the post*
-Thanks, Shilling

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
My brother and I just opened a developers account and are looking to cover the cost of the yearly subscription, so we are selling slots for $10 per UDID. If you are interested you can PM for my email to talk about payment and how to get you added to the program.

You can check out my profile on everythingiCafe.com. Same SN: shillingem. I've been apart of their community for about 4 years. I just can't post this on their site.

Things to know:
? You will need to download iOS 5.0 beta 1 and iTunes 10.5. We're only providing a way for you to register your phone, not troubleshooting. (PM me for website details for download)

? You'll need to send your first and last name with your udid, as we are adding devices by people's names and want to make sure we've got everything matched correctly.

? This is on a first-come first-served basis.

? Your udid will be added when the payments clear, not when the payment notification comes through.

*Moderators, if this is not allowed please let me know and I will be glad to remove the post*
-Thanks, Shilling

They are selling for $5 on ebay

shillingem

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on price. I'm not sure if I should take that as a jab or a helpful comment. We're really just looking to make back the money we spent to get the account open.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Need help. Had my UDID registered, downloaded iTunes 10.5.0.28, downloaded iOS 5, then when I try to restore to it in iTunes using the Shift, Restore method, it Extracts the software, then says verifying restore with Apple, then an error pops up stating: The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occured (3194).

I did some research and error 3194 is: Error 3194: Resolve error 3194 by updating to the latest version of iTunes. "This device is not eligible for the requested build" in the updater logs confirms this is the root of the issue. For more Error 3194 steps see: This device is not eligible for the requested build above.

But I did update iTunes. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Need help. Had my UDID registered, downloaded iTunes 10.5.0.28, downloaded iOS 5, then when I try to restore to it in iTunes using the Shift, Restore method, it Extracts the software, then says verifying restore with Apple, then an error pops up stating: The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occured (3194).

I did some research and error 3194 is: Error 3194: Resolve error 3194 by updating to the latest version of iTunes. "This device is not eligible for the requested build" in the updater logs confirms this is the root of the issue. For more Error 3194 steps see: This device is not eligible for the requested build above.

Thanks

Well, the error clearly tells you, you are using the wrong build for your device. Make sure if you have CDMA iP4, you're using the CDMA ipsw. GSM, vice versa. iPad 3G, make sure it's the 3G version IPSW. It has to be the exact one.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

Thanks

are you sure you have it registered and that you gave the right UDID? it's always best to copy it to clipboard than to try and write it down.

'not eligible' seems like you're not on a dev's account.

scoobyimprezza

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

Thanks

I've got the same problem

Although not working yet, I am able to get further, using a Mac virtualbox. I ran into problems when iTunes was preparing my phone for restore - if I get further, I'll let you know what I did

scoobyimprezza

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
To install iOS 5 on Windows:
If you're getting a message, when iTunes 10.5 is validating with apple, saying your device isn't eligible (3194) - assuming you've activated your UDID properly - check out your hosts file...I didn't edit it (maybe Tinyumbrella did)
Go here support.apple. com /kb/TS1814 and jump down to 'Additional Information'

I don't have enough posts to post a URL - remove the spaces

I spent ages on my virtualbox - convinced it was because it needed to be a Mac - oh well!

Reactions: fmflex

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Scooby, doing the thing with the host file took care of it. Sweet. There goes the work day. Going to be playing with iOS 5 all day now. :)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on price. I'm not sure if I should take that as a jab or a helpful comment. We're really just looking to make back the money we spent to get the account open.

Not a jab, just pointing it out ... For $99 you get 100 slots, if you sell each slot for $10 you make $1000 ... Or you could sell each slot for $2 and double your money ;-)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR