What feature do you want in iOS 5?

atoms

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Looks like improved notifications are in there. Widgets too, although it is unclear how cool they'll be.

A lock screen full of user chosen widgets would be awesome.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
No widgets, no quickreply for texts, not available until fall, snoozefest..

And no new iPhone this summer means lots of people are going to be looking elsewhere..

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I wanted improved notifications a lot but THEMES even more.. however, I knew themes definitely wouldn't happen - lol :)

thebeags

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Notification look nice, as well as the rest of the updates.

Maybe I am missing something, but wasnt there supposed to be some info for some type of Widget(s)?

baharharre

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe iOS 5 need to be much more about applications and widgets as there are many third party apps and widgets making users confuse about which one to opt for and which shouldn't. Moreover if this version allows user more access to personalize the themes and looks it would be much better.

Toymaker

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I would love to see a kill all running apps feature and individual volume controls. Does anyone know if there is a thread that lists all the features as they become known?

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see a SBsettings feature- it gets "aggravating" having to go into the settings to cut wifi/bluetooth off... I'd also like to see iMessenger as a standalone app rather than SMS with read reciepts... One of the joys of BBM is that you don't have to give up your phone number to BBM someone. iMessage doesn't even compare to bbm right now.

I'd also like to see more customization options for the lockscreen and theme/ringtone availability. I mean I'm a jailbreaker so it doesn't matter to me but I'd like to see this things implemented...

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I agree with most every other request listed by others and my most wanted request would be an easier faster way to turn bluetooth on and off!! and WiFi as well.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
@holidaystylez

You can give your apple ID and they can send an iMessage directly to that. You don't have to give your phone number. Being integrated with SMS is the best way to do it because then you don't even have to think about it, and suddenly more and more of your friends that you already text will end up being free texts for you.

dsjr2006

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Quick settings in notification center would be nice, as would the ability for developers to add things to it.

I also want Facebook integration...why Twitter??

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I think it would be great if iOS5 gave us the ability to move and/ or delete more then one app at a time.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

krayzray

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Better notification system
Better email system
Better folder utilization
Greater free reign to customize
Volume profiles (like Blackberry)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics