how is it??--great! no problems with the download or any major bugs, yet.. so far everything i typically use my phone for has worked without an issue... so far haha

as far as downgrading i haven't seen any info out there yet but i anticipate it happening soon, like always

if i told you that you could do it for somewhere between $4-$10 would that increase your "freaking temptation"? (i did mine for $4 )
    Don't tease .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2011 09:19 PM
    Are you saying that I have to pay $100 to get the iOS5 update? Is that really true? I'm stunned, if so. Never before had to pay! Sure makes my 4.3.8 JB permanent, if so.
    06-09-2011 12:48 AM
    Are you saying that I have to pay $100 to get the iOS5 update? Is that really true? I'm stunned, if so. Never before had to pay! Sure makes my 4.3.8 JB permanent, if so.
    No no no, to get the beta now you'd have to pay $100 (or do it against ToS and have someone put you on their development account for most likely cheaper). When it comes out in the fall it'll be free
    06-09-2011 01:34 AM
    I can't imagine it will take that long to JB iOS5 for the phone.
    MuscleNerd has already JBen the beta and he says the exploit will work with the final release. His JB is tethered right now but that isn't what would be released anyway so prob a week if that long.
    06-10-2011 12:36 AM
    I already did. The only jailbreak feature I used was Installous and MyWi really.
    06-11-2011 12:01 PM
    I gave up the JB on my iPad and went to ios5 beta 1. I just couldn't do it on my iPhone. Mywi is just too handy to give up for anything short of a flawless experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-13-2011 09:52 AM
    once a full untethered iOS 5 jailbreak and full iOS5 are released I will be using both. For the life of me I do not understand why we still don't have an official Brightness control slider in the task switcher. I find I need to adjust brightness more often than volume, and the fact that I have volume buttons on the side of the phone already makes the volume slider in the task switcher kind of pointless.
    06-20-2011 08:15 PM
    I don't care because I have an iPad 2. Too bad Comex won't release the iPad 2 jailbreak.
    06-21-2011 03:33 PM
    once a full untethered iOS 5 jailbreak and full iOS5 are released I will be using both. For the life of me I do not understand why we still don't have an official Brightness control slider in the task switcher. I find I need to adjust brightness more often than volume, and the fact that I have volume buttons on the side of the phone already makes the volume slider in the task switcher kind of pointless.
    If you are JB, check out Cydia's app SBSettings. Makes a pull down window (accessible over almost any app) with springboard & other controls right there ... Including a brightness slider.
    06-21-2011 04:57 PM
    i am pretty sure macharborguy knows about sbsettings and what it does. he is referring to the fact that Apple chose to put a volume slider in the task switcher instead of a brightness slider..
    06-21-2011 05:46 PM
    That makes sense. In that case, I do agree such a slider would be very helpful. On my Droid X, I was able to use an app to put a brightness-control button on the home screen and it was VERY useful. SBSettings is the only app I know about so far that is similar.
    06-21-2011 07:00 PM
    i am pretty sure macharborguy knows about sbsettings and what it does. he is referring to the fact that Apple chose to put a volume slider in the task switcher instead of a brightness slider..
    Yep, fully aware of sbsettings, and much like the horse says from Ren & Stimpy "No Sir, I don't like it!", at least the slide down window part. Especially since there is a jailbreak app that puts the slider in the switcher for brightness.

Having my sb toggles in the switcher is nice though.
    06-21-2011 07:17 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD