The biggest thing you'd like in IOS 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Also widgets would kill your battery even faster! And we are always complaining about how fast our iphone battery drains.

I disagree most people rave about there iphones battery life. I know at times we wish it could last longer but our battery is a lot better then some of those android phones.

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Better notifications/quick compose-reply messaging! I wouldn't jailbreak if they fixed these two things. I could even do without SBSettings...but I would hate to do without biteSMS's quick reply and quick compose.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I disagree most people rave about there iphones battery life. I know at times we wish it could last longer but our battery is a lot better then some of those android phones.

I agree. My battery life is so much better than the HTC Inspire that I had . Even the JB stuff that I have doesn't decrease the amount of time that I get between charges.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is great on the iPhone. My husband has the samsung fascinate and we compare battery life all the time. Took phone off at 9am I'm at 78% he is at 53%

mi_canuck#IM

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
my biggest 'want' for iOS5 would be a no-brainer... better notifications! both in the OS itself, and adding a notification LED (although I wonder if RIM has a patent on that...)

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Unobtrusive notifications and allow custom text, email, FaceBook, etc... tones. Also a file explorer type app.

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I can't think of much I don't like about iOS on my iPad right now. Or anything I would like them to add. But now that I have gestures enabled, I would like if I was able to manually rearrange the apps in the multitasking menu, so when I am shuffling through apps with gestures, I can have them in the order I like.
Maybe a feature for random wallpapers from selected folder, reassigned at intervals of my choice.

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
There is really two things that drive me nuts and that is autocorrect/predictive text and vibrate notifications while in a call. I came from a BB and the autocorrect/predictive text is superior to iPhone. Vibrate is self explanatory. Other smalls things would be notifications and easy access to the radio functions. If they can improve on those four things, it would be a perfect phone.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This thread has become so strong a spam magnet, that more spam has appeared before it refreshes after banning a bunch of them...so....it is with a heavy heart that I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73