The biggest thing you'd like in IOS 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcmoran

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
If Apple came to you and asked:

'What one thing would you like us to put in IOS 5?'

What would it be? Just the one thing and remember it for the IOS not hardware.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Cloud service for itunes, so you dont have to keep your entire library on your phone. Download what you want to listen to and then delete when your done, kinda to replace playlists.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
A magical app that stops people from complaining and encourages them to defect to the platform that best serves their wants. Haha... Juuuust kidding!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
A Post stone age notifications system.

But there's many things needing changing, they haven't done much of anything new since iOS 4 came out almost a year again now, I really wish they wouldn't wait for an entire point update for any meaningful changes, notifications should have been fixed in 4.1

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Or how about just hire some of the ultra-talented jailbreak devs to do it for them. Then maybe we can add new features, instead of getting nothing but a short battery life..

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like a weather and clock widget like what Htc sense has on their android phones, it's pretty awesome

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I agree, built in widgets, and more control and variations of ringtones and alerts. Some kind of physical LED for alerts would be nice too.

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
  • Improved notifications (blackberry does this pretty well)
  • Able to manage photos (move, create folders, rename etc...) from native photo app
  • Improve "multi-tasking bar" (no solution or suggestion, but not crazy about the "double click" and "running apps" show up on bottom tray)
  • Ability to completely close an app without it going into the "multi-task bar"

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
File manager. Seriously. It is needed. So badly.
Better notifications. Something between Lockinfo and OpenNotifier would be good.
Ability to change text/email tones.

I'd still use lockinfo + popup blocker, but it'd be nice for Apple to allow me to reply to a text without having to leave the app I'm in.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
File manager, and for the SMS app, a way to do quick reply like what BiteSMS has so we dont have to jailbreak to get this feature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR