Honestly, I can't think of much I don't like about iOS on my iPad right now. Or anything I would like them to add. But now that I have gestures enabled, I would like if I was able to manually rearrange the apps in the multitasking menu, so when I am shuffling through apps with gestures, I can have them in the order I like.
    Maybe a feature for random wallpapers from selected folder, reassigned at intervals of my choice.
    04-28-2011 01:21 AM
    There is really two things that drive me nuts and that is autocorrect/predictive text and vibrate notifications while in a call. I came from a BB and the autocorrect/predictive text is superior to iPhone. Vibrate is self explanatory. Other smalls things would be notifications and easy access to the radio functions. If they can improve on those four things, it would be a perfect phone.
    Last edited by CrzyP; 04-28-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    04-28-2011 12:57 PM
    Wow the spam bots just tore a hole in this forum...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-29-2011 03:50 AM
    This thread has become so strong a spam magnet, that more spam has appeared before it refreshes after banning a bunch of them...so....it is with a heavy heart that I close this thread.
    04-29-2011 06:58 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD