iOS 13.4 now available to download

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Very interesting... no movement on battery health in Settings, considering I lost 5% in 4 days with last update. Now sitting at 87%, and I’ll bet it does not move until my AppleCare + has run out !

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone with an Apple Watch with 6.2 notice that when you receive an Apple Mail notification on the watch, you can no longer do anything with the email, other than Dismiss? In the past when Ingor a notification on my watch I could scroll to the bottom and there were options to delete, mark as read or dismiss. Now All I get is Dismiss.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with an Apple Watch with 6.2 notice that when you receive an Apple Mail notification on the watch, you can no longer do anything with the email, other than Dismiss? In the past when Ingor a notification on my watch I could scroll to the bottom and there were options to delete, mark as read or dismiss. Now All I get is Dismiss.

That is not what I am experiencing. When I swipe down on my Watch from the red dot, not only can I read the contents of my email, but when I tap on the email message, I can reply, flag, trash, mark it as unread or dismiss it.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
That is not what I am experiencing. When I swipe down on my Watch from the red dot, not only can I read the contents of my email, but when I tap on the email message, I can reply, flag, trash, mark it as unread or dismiss it.

It’s interesting. I’m not seeing with every email, just some. I haven’t been able to figure out which emails only show Dismiss while others show the whole gamut of options.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s interesting. I’m not seeing with every email, just some. I haven’t been able to figure out which emails only show Dismiss while others show the whole gamut of options.

Interesting...I only tested with two of the 5 email accounts I have configured. I test the rest momentarily.

UPDATE: I get the same results with all of my configured accounts. My work email is not configured for my Watch so I can’t say whether or not the results would be the same.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods