iOS 13.3 is out

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
My email didn't work great right after upgrade but now it looks like it works.

Did an upgrade on my apple watch today and notification on my watch was about 30 sec later than my phone with email. Every other notification where spot on, but in the afternoon today email seems to notify at the same time as my phone

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
As with other updates, one should wait a day or two after installing to determine whether or not errors remain, or new errors were introduced.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
My email didn't work great right after upgrade but now it looks like it works.

Did an upgrade on my apple watch today and notification on my watch was about 30 sec later than my phone with email. Every other notification where spot on, but in the afternoon today email seems to notify at the same time as my phone

Off topic but it’s posts like this that remind me just how hooked on Apple products I am. There was a time where I was a high end watch guy, a collector of sorts. Now I wear my Watch every day. But the thing is I have nearly every feature turned off. I get zero notifications. Track zero activity. Don’t workout with it. But I still couldn’t imagine any other watch. Okay, back on topic.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So far so good for me. Knock on wood but I've been spared from all of the iOS 13 related issues others are having. Though, anecdotally, I haven't seen too many iOS 13 issues on the new phones. I could be wrong there though.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 8 is running ok with the update, though battery life seems to have taken a hit, but my iPad Mini 4 is running like absolute crap. Updated both last night. Before 13.3, the iPad would start right up and I could instantly start using apps; now for the first several minutes after starting up, it stutters and hangs up, and many apps just freeze and need to be closed and re-opened. Anybody else experiencing any issues with older devices? Is this another one of Apple’s ‘inducements to upgrade’ like the earlier battery management fiasco?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
No, my iPad mini 4 is running exactly the same as it was before the update. You can look at Settings / Battery and see if there are apps that may be using more battery than they should. (My iPhone X is running fine, too; battery life I believe is a little bit better than before, though it's only been a week, so it's hard to say for sure.)

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 8 is running ok with the update, though battery life seems to have taken a hit, but my iPad Mini 4 is running like absolute crap. Updated both last night. Before 13.3, the iPad would start right up and I could instantly start using apps; now for the first several minutes after starting up, it stutters and hangs up, and many apps just freeze and need to be closed and re-opened. Anybody else experiencing any issues with older devices? Is this another one of Apple’s ‘inducements to upgrade’ like the earlier battery management fiasco?

My 8 plus on 13.3 is running just fine battery life is the same or better and is just as fast as always .

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I just did iOS 13.3 on both my & my wife's iPhone 8Plus. All went well. The update only dropped about 10 days ago ( with badge app icon in Settings) and as we travelled over Christmas I held off as generally I don't update either while travelling or immediately prior. Even though the hotel's wifi is now much better than in the past I prefer to use our house system / router for security reasons. So far so good but I will leave the phones when not in use on the QI pads to deal the the initial post-update rehashing of stuff which some see as excessive battery drain. I also now don't 'go looking' for updates before they drop and simply wait, as long as all seems well with any device. Both iPads were done a while earlier and are fine too

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So far so good for me. Knock on wood but I've been spared from all of the iOS 13 related issues others are having. Though, anecdotally, I haven't seen too many iOS 13 issues on the new phones. I could be wrong there though.

Exactly this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro