No notifications on 8+ plus a couple other things

kam2958

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Always wait days before doing a new update to see what others have to say. Did same here and waited until 13.1.3.

Now I don’t receive notifications. Talked to Apple care a couple times. Had me erase phone and reload phone. Then found out I only had 1 iCloud download to choose from. I’m like where are the rest of them, they told me that they only have “the last backup” from previous night. “All the others are erased”. (?)

Still no notifications after doing that either. They checked the settings - said they were fine and left it like that. Now I only get a couple once in awhile.

My last problem is with msn app (bing). No longer will related searches work. Delete and reinstall. No change. Told me to call Microsoft.

I got nowhere with support.

What really makes me mad is that everything worked fine before this update.

Sorry just venting but really upset with this update (like other people) and really really disappointed with support.

Again sorry everyone for venting.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know

Thanks for listening

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I understand your frustration. You probably don’t want to hear this, but 13.2 is rumored to be released this coming week and supposedly many of these issues are fixed.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Other that a glitchy install on iPad OS 13.1.2 I've been OK ( so far.... I think.....) BUT I suspect for the forseeable I will hold off on 'Full' new iOS (or iPadOS) upgrades / updates until at least November of any given year, giving  2 full months to shake out the bugs. Incrementals & bug fixes will get a month to 'steep' unless they address a specific problem which I have in a given device. I was like that with my 4s but maybe 'user prudence' trumps ' diligence' after all... Also, I will always only install after an update 'drops' in 'Settings' with badge icon- and not 'go looking' in 'Software Update' - then download /install. I was a 'pilot', not a 'test- pilot', back in the day.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro