iOS 13.2 beta 4 is out

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just saw it and will update when I get back to my office. Thanks for the tip, sir.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The spellchecker seems exceptionally stable and not producing mistypes. This is awesome.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I did not install the 13.2 beta 1 because I’m waiting for it to be me more stable. It seems like I should install it now based on the comments. All I care is my email. I’ve been hearing some issues with emails not updating or not showing up any notification. Have you notice any issues with email? Let me know before I install beta 4. Thanks !

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So for those that use the mail app, is it back to normal(ie. iOS 12 level) or is it still buggy.

The two things that have been driving me nuts is when I get a notification and go into the mail app, sometime the email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait for up to around 5 seconds for it to appear in the list.

The other issue is sometimes I find myself in a specific email addresses inbox and not the ALL inbox. I think tho happens when I go directly from a notification, to the email and then back out.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So for those that use the mail app, is it back to normal(ie. iOS 12 level) or is it still buggy.

The two things that have been driving me nuts is when I get a notification and go into the mail app, sometime the email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait for up to around 5 seconds for it to appear in the list.

The other issue is sometimes I find myself in a specific email addresses inbox and not the ALL inbox. I think tho happens when I go directly from a notification, to the email and then back out.

The native Mail app works like its suppose to on my iPhone. No problems whatsoever thus far.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Mail app is working normal for me - definitely more solid than the other betas (although it’s been fine throughout the 13.2 betas)

Overall, I’ve encountered no issues with mail

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711