iOS 13.2 beta 4 is out

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone experienced better speeds or anything in relation to cellular/ wifi? I know this beta has a modem firmware update but I’m a little hesitant to download the beta. I never did a iOS beta before.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone experienced better speeds or anything in relation to cellular/ wifi? I know this beta has a modem firmware update but I’m a little hesitant to download the beta. I never did a iOS beta before.

You can if you want, but not much reason to if it is being released in a couple of days.

Rumor is 4-5 days or less.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
So for those that use the mail app, is it back to normal(ie. iOS 12 level) or is it still buggy.

The two things that have been driving me nuts is when I get a notification and go into the mail app, sometime the email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait for up to around 5 seconds for it to appear in the list.

The other issue is sometimes I find myself in a specific email addresses inbox and not the ALL inbox. I think tho happens when I go directly from a notification, to the email and then back out.

It's crap and buggy as hell still on iOS 13. Nowhere near the level iOS 12. I use this for exchange activesync for work, with 50+ subfolder syncs..it's garbage still on iOS 13. I hope Apple fixes this app before much longer. My mail experience has gotten better on my Android devices as of late.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This particular beta build is downright awesome on my iPhone. The Siri suggestions have been on point, too. I was about to start a conference call with some clients and Siri suggested that I enable Do no Disturb during the allotted timeframe of the call. I was quite impressed with that. Well done, Apple.

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
I am simply amazed at the battery life on my 11 pro since the update to this beta! At first I thought it was because I decided to see if using dark mode full time would increase battery life, but it doesn's seem to matter. I had to really push the phone to get below 40% before bedtime. Yesterday after a full day of use I was at 63%. SO happy!

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having AirPlay issues? My phone refuses to connect to my HomePod. It just spins and spins and never connects.

9b9fcf63010103896db8a2633b5e9070.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro