13.1.3 is installed and running smooth. No issues on my XR.
    10-16-2019 09:24 AM
    Still seeing issues with the Mail app. The biggest one is when I get notified of an email, sometimes, no matter how long I wait before opening the mail app, when I finally do, the new email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait up to 5 seconds or so before it finally appears in the list. This is incredibly annoying.

^^ This X 1,000 ^^
    Jamie Wooten and HofstraJet like this.
    10-16-2019 09:38 AM
    Still seeing issues with the Mail app. The biggest one is when I get notified of an email, sometimes, no matter how long I wait before opening the mail app, when I finally do, the new email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait up to 5 seconds or so before it finally appears in the list. This is incredibly annoying.

^^ This X 1,000 ^^
    Been like this for me since beta freaking one back in June.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    10-16-2019 11:17 AM
    I am interested if my iPad will charge to a full 100% now rather than 93 to 97 %.
    10-16-2019 11:29 PM
    My personal hotspot still isn’t completely fixed. Now I can use my wife’s kindle but can only access certain websites on our Windows laptop. Especially my Wires-X software.
    10-17-2019 12:43 AM
    downloaded iPad13:1:3 all running fine.
    10-17-2019 08:04 AM
    It’s amazing how some people have these issues and some don’t like me.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-17-2019 11:08 AM
    It’s amazing how some people have these issues and some don’t like me.
    Which says a lot about QC at Apple on software. I understand isolated issues, but the issues that are being reported are pretty widespread, even if not universal. And some seem to have been around since early betas.
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    10-18-2019 07:25 PM
    Which says a lot about QC at Apple on software. I understand isolated issues, but the issues that are being reported are pretty widespread, even if not universal. And some seem to have been around since early betas.
    Been with iPhones since the 4, yet to see Apple not fix issues with updates. that is QC.
    pr1nce, kataran and dmoskaluk like this.
    10-18-2019 08:22 PM

^^ This X 1,000 ^^
    Same here, worked so good on IOS 12. Also having problem wit moving email to a persons folder. Now I have to scroll down until I found it, on IOS 12 it found the persons folder right away.
    10-19-2019 07:23 AM
    I have the Xs Max and just had a random shut down about 5 mins ago. First and only issue I’ve ever had with this phone. Didn’t give me any warning. I was using my phone and it didn’t freeze or anything and the screen went black and I had to power it back on. Anyone else have any problems like that with the latest iOS?
    10-19-2019 03:32 PM
    Not with the new ( iOS 13) but very rarely it has happened in all my others on several phones (4s, 6, 7Plus, 8Plus. Never a pattern though....
    dieselman412 likes this.
    10-19-2019 06:40 PM
    Now have 13.1.3 on all devices and see no issues with 'what I use'. I do however use 3rd party Keyboard ( SwiftKey) & Spark email for my GMail.
    dieselman412 likes this.
    10-19-2019 07:15 PM
    I have the Xs Max and just had a random shut down about 5 mins ago. First and only issue I’ve ever had with this phone. Didn’t give me any warning. I was using my phone and it didn’t freeze or anything and the screen went black and I had to power it back on. Anyone else have any problems like that with the latest iOS?
    Yes I also had this issue but not for a while now
    dieselman412 likes this.
    10-19-2019 07:27 PM
    Enabling Settings\Privacy\Analytics\ Share iPhone & Watch Analytics will help ensure that Apple receives reports for unexpected random shutdown or app crash events.
    Annie_8plus and scruffypig like this.
    10-20-2019 09:00 AM
    Small update.

iOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:

Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call

Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail

Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts

Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup

Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from *iCloud* Backup

Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully

Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on *Apple Watch*

Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles

Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets

Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center

There are also separate release notes for the *iPadOS* 13.1.3 update, outlining fixed issues relevant to that platform:
    PadOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPad. This update:

Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail

Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from *iCloud* Backup

Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from *iCloud* Backup

Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets

Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
    I may have found a new bug in 13.1.3 with Apple Music. I just don’t have a way to report the bug at the moment. When you go to profiles inside Apple Music after you link Facebook contacts and want to INVITE a person you know, when you click the invite button and then select via Messaging it pops up the messaging window with the addressee but the message is blank and no links for the person you are sending the invite to. I vaguely remember it sending some sort of link in past releases. If this is a real bug it needs reported.iOS 13.1.3 has been released with bug fixes-adjustments.jpgiOS 13.1.3 has been released with bug fixes-adjustments.jpg
    10-20-2019 12:11 PM
41 12