Is anyone dropping all calls on iOS 13.1.2?

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey I’m having a problem with calls being dropped every couple minutes. Is anyone one else having this issue? Using a Xs and it has been with AirPods and CarPlay.

Over tried with WiFi assist turned on and turned off.

Help, this is driving me nuts!!!!!

Rodney Willis

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey I’m having a problem with calls being dropped every couple minutes. Is anyone one else having this issue? Using a Xs and it has been with AirPods and CarPlay.

Yes when I updated my phone it was dropping calls left and right. I had to reset Network settings then it stopped

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I drop calls all the time bc WiFi calling won’t engage when I’m in low signal areas (like my house). It’s been so frustrating.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Is this occurring in a specific area or all of the time, regardless of location? If the latter, you might want to consider making a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.

Alternatively, you can try reinstalling a fresh copy of the latest iOS version and then set it up as new instead of from a backup.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Is this occurring in a specific area or all of the time, regardless of location? If the latter, you might want to consider making a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.

Alternatively, you can try reinstalling a fresh copy of the latest iOS version and then set it up as new instead of from a backup.

It’s happening all the time. I just move to the 13.2 beta last night to see if that would help. If not then I’ll be going back to Apple.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It’s happening all the time. I just move to the 13.2 beta last night to see if that would help. If not then I’ll be going back to Apple.

I can’t imagine how frustrating this is for you and everybody else that’s experiencing it. Please keep us posted on how things go.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
All, I moved to the 13.2 beta and placed a call for about 15 minutes and it didn’t drop once. I know that’s a small sample but hopefully it’s a good sign because on 13.1.2 if I had a 15 minute call it would’ve dropped 5 times.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This happened before (iOS 10...I think). Just call your carrier and have them do a network reset on their end or get a new SIM card. It was fixed on my iPhone back then.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue on my pro max the day I got it. I think it was fixed for me in 13.1.3. I’m eager to see how 13.2 does also. I know it includes new modem firmware.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR