iOS 13.1.2 (official) is out. Even for Devs

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I’m having a similar issue with my 2009 car. Sometimes, it simply will refuse to connect.

Solution: turn off the car and start it again. Then, it will reconnect on its own.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
13.1.2 done in all devices iPhones 2x8+, my iPad mini 4, wife's iPad Air 2....update was very quick and all seems ok at this point. What was interesting was my experience with 13.1..1 'stalling' during OTA install, ( it had dropped and only needed the install-download had been completed) , on my iPad, for about 2 hrs with maybe 1/2" of the progress bar showing. Then suddenly it seemed to finish. I found the wifi performance terrible after the update, did a restart, and rebooted my modem router as well, all to no avail. I also held off any further updating on the remaining devices until hearing more feedback.

Strangest thing was that I received a FaceTime video chat on the iPad, which when I answered, my modem router actually quit and rebooted, spontaneously. With some 'trepidation' once I started getting 'nag-notes' for iOS 13.1.2, I dove in and did it yesterday afternoon, feeling I didn't really have a lot to lose. My wifi is fine now. In truth, the wifi on both my phone and iPad were weak until I completed 13.1.2 on both my devices. The reboot of my entire home internet when I answered the FaceTime was a new one though....

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2