iOS 13.1 Available

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I, thankfully, never had issues with iOS 13 on my new phone. Just updated to 13.1 on my 11 Pro. We will see how things go.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I’m expecting it to be the same build number as dev beta 4 in about 22 minutes.

13.1 (17A5844b) Will be that build without the “b” at the end.

I removed the public beta profile, installed a 3.9GB update to 13.1 from 13.1 beta 4 and went from version 17A5844b to 17A844. No "b" and no "5" in the build either. Not sure what the significance is of losing the 5 from the build number.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Got it installed, and just like on my 7 Plus, no notifications on my watch. No email/text/phone call notifications. Had to unpair my watch , reset and reconnect. Working ok now.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Got it installed, and just like on my 7 Plus, no notifications on my watch. No email/text/phone call notifications. Had to unpair my watch , reset and reconnect. Working ok now.

Well, now I'm back to no email notifications. I'm getting the emails on my Pro Max, just not getting any notifications on my phone or watch. Same exact issue I was having on 13 beta 3 and/or 4.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

That's definitely a pain, but I'm glad it's working now.

Edited to add... well that was premature. I hope they figure this out soon for you!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
That's definitely a pain, but I'm glad it's working now.

Edited to add... well that was premature. I hope they figure this out soon for you!

Ditto.

What's worse is, right now, I'm the only one I know with a Pro Max on 13.1 official with a series 3 LTE watch, so I have nobody else to confirm or deny this is an issue.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ditto.

What's worse is, right now, I'm the only one I know with a Pro Max on 13.1 official with a series 3 LTE watch, so I have nobody else to confirm or deny this is an issue.

Is the issue consistent whether you're connected to the cellular network or to your device?

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I’m finding this update at times very cool and others infuriating.

What has been implemented seems to work very well but it seems a lot of things either don’t work or have been pushed back for another update. Trying to find out which is the case is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I came across a blurb that audio sharing has been pushed back so I don’t have to make myself nuts trying to figure that out. None of the new Screen Time additions are working/showing for me. Can anyone tell me if that’s been pushed back?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Is the issue consistent whether you're connected to the cellular network or to your device?

Well I turned my phone off and made sure watch was on cellular. Then called my cell phone from my desk phone and the watch rang. Then tried several text messages from others in the office and nothing on the watch. Tried to send text messages get "message failed to send". Sent an email from work to personal and nothing. Tried refreshing the mail app on watch and get "no connection" message.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
When I installed iOS 13, my X began to suffer a lot of lags and glitches that annoyed me, since it never had this behaviour before. Since I updated to 13.1 these issues disappeared, so I really loved this new version. I'm just wondering why Apple didn't released it as the original iOS 13, last week...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2