Notifications with Apple Watch

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
All, I’ve noticed since I got my iPhone 11 Pro that whenever I get a text notification, it buzzes me on my Apple Watch AND the wakes my phone up with the notification banner on my lock screen. Before iOS 13, my phone didn’t wake up when I had my watch on. It only buzzed me on my wrist. None of my settings changed. It’s still “mirror my iPhone”. Any ideas how to get it back to the way it was?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Interesting. My Pro Max does not wake up when I get notifications on my watch. But I have to ask anyway......have you restarted both devices?

In you watch app, do you have wrist detection on?

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. My Pro Max does not wake up when I get notifications on my watch. But I have to ask anyway......have you restarted both devices?

In you watch app, do you have wrist detection on?

I have. It’s driving me crazy. I also don’t get buzzed on my wrist when I get Snapchat notifications.

jaknife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem, found a fix on another website, follow these steps in this order, fixed mine.
Power off watch
Power off phone
Power on phone
Power on Watch

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you get the issue resolved?

I had the same problem, found a fix on another website, follow these steps in this order, fixed mine.
Power off watch
Power off phone
Power on phone
Power on Watch

This seems to have worked. I only got one text after I did this bc it was really late at night so hopefully it really is fixed. I will report back. Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox