iOS 13 or 13.1

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
What bugs do you have?

They’re very minor bugs. Sometimes when I try to talk to Siri it doesn’t recognize that I’m connected to my Internet. Also when I try to send a message via Siri and then it asks if I’m ready to send it & I try to go into the message to correct if its not right, it doesn’t give me the message without me going back into messages and resending it

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How do you install new fonts?

The fonts only work in several apps. It's not system wide. I don't know all the font apps you might use. I know Fonteer can be used. Download the app. Pick 3 fonts for a group. If you want more, you'll have to get the Premium. Follow the steps and add the profile configuration in Settings. Seems more trouble than it's worth.

montecito79

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Today tuesday 9/24 .

Thanx

I am new in beta, so when I upgrade it to GM what do I do next? Do I have to upgrade it again when official 13.1. is available?

I would like to remove beta profile after GM (I had a lot of bugs and this iOS 13 beta did it for me).
Does that have any influence on anything ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Apparently apps were abusing being able to use bluetooth to track you and so yeah now they have to ask. Apparently also it has nothing to do with allowing say a video app to play sound over headphones for example.

Yes, it's definitely an eye-opener! I appreciate it!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I remove beta profile after I upgrade to GM will I be able to install official iOS 13.1. when it comes?

I highly doubt Apple will release a GM for iOS 13.1. They will just release 13.1. With that being said, if you are currently running the iOS 13.1 dev or public beta, simply remove the beta profile and then check for an update to install the official iOS 13.1 release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR