iOS 13.1 Dev Beta 1 is out

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I can understand when the devices are different. I don't expect my Xs Max to preform like your 6s Plus with the same build. Funny when someone says it's not important to me, because that's not the point. I don't use the backseat in my BMW and it's not important to me either, but I don't want an empty hole there because I don't use it....

I don’t think he was being insensitive. I took his post to mean that although he sees the couple of glitches, they are an issue for him.

As for your BMW analogy, it was spot on....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don’t think he was being insensitive. I took his post to mean that although he sees the couple of glitches, they are an issue for him.

Oh I know, I didn't take it that way. I'm glad that some are having no issues. Just curious what is going on with so many different experiences. I remember when Apple released a beta either everyone was good or everyone was bad.
Oh for the record he probably was come to think of it...LOL

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate to ask, and I have not read all posts, but what is the share sheet issue?

7945b4d1e65b0a49f090991cb4b5850a.jpg

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I envy you and those that are having no issues. I'm still amazed how people with the same device have totally different experiences with the same Beta build. I really miss the recents (share sheet) area and the ability to set my wallpaper/photos the way I want to on my screen, not to mention the smoothness of iOS13 Dev Beta 8 in comparison and other little things.

I haven’t tried those things but it’s running smoothly. Battery life is excellent.
Betas are like that; they can affect one person but not the next. If you think about it there are lots of variables that are different between our devices that can make a difference.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
My AW Series 4 battery life is horrible...drains about 3% per hour. Wish that I had a Dev account to see if the Watch OS 6 Beta helps.

I’m on the latest Dev beta which just loaded last night. I’ve had my watch on since 0630, so 12 hours now, and I’m down to 60%. That includes a 20 minute run with it being on LTE. The run was tracked on my watch and music streaming. I don’t think that too shabby for battery life. Also responded to a bunch of texts via watch.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
My AW Series 4 battery life is horrible...drains about 3% per hour. Watch is on Watch OS 5.3.1

I had that issue I think on PB5 but I don’t have it anymore. Battery life on my Series 4 was pretty much back to normal but with this latest 13.1 I’m have more drain again

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Of course not. Lol

I have to alter that a bit. I have experienced the native Mail app glitch in which I’ve had to delete something twice a few times and the share sheet bug, but that’s about it. Everything else has been on point.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
13.1 on my device has been worse than the other beta's. Not sure what is going on with apple, but having a lot more force closures in apps (especially messages) on 13.1

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have to alter that a bit. I have experienced the native Mail app glitch in which I’ve had to delete something twice a few times and the share sheet bug, but that’s about it. Everything else has been on point.

Seems to be a lot of people having issues with this beta. I’m on the public but I know it’s the same. I think I’m going to hold off till the next one.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
13.1 on my device has been worse than the other beta's. Not sure what is going on with apple, but having a lot more force closures in apps (especially messages) on 13.1

Same here. I'm a little disappointed in iOS13.1 Dev Beta to say the least.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox