iOS 13 Dev beta 7

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
One bug that I think was in B6 which persists on B7 is showing emails sent twice in outbox at least for exchange accounts. The email only gets delivered once but shows as sent twice. Filing bug report now.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm using exchange...you?

Gmail, yahoo, and imap (aim)

I have an exchange email, but I used the outlook app solely for that account.

It’s my undergrad alumni email and for some reason on all platforms except for outlook (I.e., the native mail apps on iOS and MacOS) constantly prompt me to enter the password for the account (like every 15 minutes). I believe it’s an issue with the 2-step verification on the school’s end, but I rarely get emails on the account/use it for anything other than alumni news and events, so I’m fine having it solely on outlook on both my mobile devices and MacBook Pro

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Gmail, yahoo, and imap (aim)

I have an exchange email, but I used the outlook app solely for that account.

It’s my undergrad alumni email and for some reason on all platforms except for outlook (I.e., the native mail apps on iOS and MacOS) constantly prompt me to enter the password for the account (like every 15 minutes). I believe it’s an issue with the 2-step verification on the school’s end, but I rarely get emails on the account/use it for anything other than alumni news and events, so I’m fine having it solely on outlook on both my mobile devices and MacBook Pro

Maybe that's the bug for exchange on my end. I have stayed away from the outlook app as a daily driver due to lack of subfolder notifications..I have roughly 40 subfolders all with rules in outlook for direct push to those folders.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's the bug for exchange on my end. I have stayed away from the outlook app as a daily driver due to lack of subfolder notifications..I have roughly 40 subfolders all with rules in outlook for direct push to those folders.

Gotta be the way Exchange is playing with these last two betas.. removed the account and re-added..still duplicate emails showing sent.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got home from work, saw the update and I’m in the process of downloading it right now. Thanks for the tip, OP.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Same. Won’t update without closing app but the app badges show correct. Figured they would have gotten mail fixed by now. Oh well, there’s always the next one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox