I’ll be downloading tonight.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-30-2019 01:11 PM
    Developer 5 has been rock solid. Basically feels like a release candidate..you will enjoy!
    07-30-2019 01:15 PM
    Developer 5 has been rock solid. Basically feels like a release candidate..you will enjoy!
    I hope so! Battery has been awesome on pb3 I didn’t charge all weekend this weekend and still as at 24% on Sunday night on my Xr.
    07-30-2019 01:16 PM
    This build fixed the orange colored app icon badge issue. Everything's back to good old red again!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-30-2019 03:12 PM
    Had to go back to 12.4. Too many camera app issues.
    07-30-2019 03:16 PM
    Solid release. Connectivity is much better for me and email app is behaving much better as well.
    07-30-2019 03:42 PM
    Fixed the issues with trying to skip music tracks with UConnect steering wheel controls in my Jeep (non-Carplay) that showed up in beta 2.
    07-30-2019 05:38 PM
    Thank you for letting us know...
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    07-30-2019 07:00 PM
    Great update for anyone wondering! Been running great so far.

2 questions/issues I have noticed with all iOS 13 beta’s so far are:

1) When viewing an email with a date (link), previously on iOS 12, you could click the link and it would allow you to create a calendar event. In that calendar event it would show “URL - Show in Mail”. And that would link it back to the email with more details needed. iOS 13 is not giving an URL - Show in Mail option when I do this same process...it is a very solid feature that is messing with my productivity.

2) When I download a PDF in iOS Mail app...most information on the PDF is showing dots everywhere.

Anyone else experiencing these? Any fixes?
    07-30-2019 07:38 PM
    Great update for anyone wondering! Been running great so far.

2 questions/issues I have noticed with all iOS 13 beta’s so far are:

1) When viewing an email with a date (link), previously on iOS 12, you could click the link and it would allow you to create a calendar event. In that calendar event it would show “URL - Show in Mail”. And that would link it back to the email with more details needed. iOS 13 is not giving an URL - Show in Mail option when I do this same process...it is a very solid feature that is messing with my productivity.

2) When I download a PDF in iOS Mail app...most information on the PDF is showing dots everywhere.

Anyone else experiencing these? Any fixes?
    I had this PDF issue on public beta 2 and went back to 12.3. Does anyone else experiences this problem in recent beta ?
    07-30-2019 08:35 PM
    Downloading now
    07-30-2019 11:02 PM
    My issue with the gray white black dual mode wallpaper on iPad is fixed. Just mentioning it here since there's no activity in the iPadOS forum.
    07-30-2019 11:47 PM
    The badge on the mail app is still not working properly for me. It continues to show that there are unread messages after they are deleted.
    mumfoau likes this.
    07-31-2019 08:50 AM
    So far everything has been pretty smooth for me. One thing I have noticed is my “new message” dot on the messages home screen is now gray, my “send status” bar while sending a message is gray too. My friend is a beta tester on his Xs Max and it is still blue.
    07-31-2019 09:48 AM
    So far, so good with this latest build. I'm no longer having issues with dark/light mode wallpaper switching. I have gotten the "issue" where the Mail app is telling me there's an unread message(s), but when I look into it further, I see that the mail app isn't lying to me - there's unread mail in one or two of the mailboxes (I have four in my Mail app) that didn't show up in the All Inboxes view. Tapping in to the individual inbox of the offending account and deleting the message there "fixes" it. I've reported this bug.

Also, I've found that the Weight Watchers Mobile app ONLY works if it is on a fresh install of the app and you do not try to connect it to Apple Health. Defeats the purpose, I know. But, when you try to enable any of the reporting areas in Apple Health to connect with the Weight Watchers Mobile app, the app will immediately crash and will crash every time you try to open it again. Deleting the app and reinstalling it fixes the crash on load, but don't bother trying to connect it to Health just yet.
    07-31-2019 01:17 PM
    Is it possible that the iOS beta could be killing the battery on my watch? I don’t have the watch beta but since I downloaded the PB 3 (I’m on 4 now) the battery drain on my watch has multiplied.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    07-31-2019 02:51 PM
    Is it possible that the iOS beta could be killing the battery on my watch? I don’t have the watch beta but since I downloaded the PB 3 (I’m on 4 now) the battery drain on my watch has multiplied.
    I don't know about PB3 (no issues) but I noticed yesterday after upgrading to 4 at lunch my watch (not on the beta) was around 50% at bed after being charged overnight. Usually it's around 70% recently. It's also at 82 right now after about 6 hours. I also changed faces yesterday though so maybe the extra stuff on this one is using more battery. Going to swap back for a day and see what happens.
    07-31-2019 04:24 PM
    Downloading it now
    08-01-2019 12:24 AM
    I notice new changes in the share sheets. While they fixed the orange colored app icon badges back to red, I still see orange in other stuff, like the End Call button. It's still orange.
    08-01-2019 10:39 AM
    Since this beta, my AW4 battery life is terrible, it doesn’t even last a full day anymore.
    Dwood1970 likes this.
    08-01-2019 02:10 PM
    Since this beta, my AW4 battery life is terrible, it doesn’t even last a full day anymore.
    Yeah mine dropped over 30% over night in theater mode when it normally only drops about 5%. It’s searching for something even when in standby mode.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    08-01-2019 03:03 PM
    Yeah there's definitely something going on with my Watch (4 on latest 5.x WatchOS) and battery life. 5 hours after removing at 100% it's down to 80% and I've done nothing but wear it. It's usually only down to maybe 70% on a light day after being off the charger for like 17 hours.
    Dwood1970 likes this.
    08-01-2019 05:12 PM
    I found a random tip on a Reddit post where someone supposedly fixed it by turning off location services in the watch for Weather but I'm not sure how they did that. All I can do is choose a pre-set city I had added, or the current location. It was on current location though so I set it to the specific city. If that doesn't help I'll just disable location for weather altogether in the main iOS settings app since I don't use the default app anyway except for the AQI complication on the watch. Or I'll just roll back to 12.x. We'll see.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-01-2019 05:33 PM
    Finally I can backup on iCloud.
    Another issue: I tried to reinstall Shortcuts but when I try to find the app again in appstore it is not there!?
    08-02-2019 01:23 PM
    Finally I can backup on iCloud.
    Another issue: I tried to reinstall Shortcuts but when I try to find the app again in appstore it is not there!?
    You sure it's not on your homescreen somewhere? Pull down on the screen and search for it.
    08-02-2019 04:04 PM
48 12