Yeah it’s not any worse but it still sucks. Lol. Even the first build that goes official in September tends to suck some as well on battery. Probably not until a 13.0.1 or 13.1 until I think battery will be excellent. Just the beta life.
    I’m not sure why the “battery sucks” comments. I’ve gotten now 7-8 hours of screen on time and 22 hours of total time on my XS. That’s by far and away sufficient.
    07-31-2019 11:27 AM
    13b5 made my email response more spiffy, but mail delivery to the device and refreshes etc are just as junk as in previous versions. today, the phone crashed (shutdown) requiring a hard reboot twice while in the mail app. In addition, my contact card in contacts now displays a random entry for my contact instead of my normal information, and if I correct it, when I relaunch contacts it goes back to the bad entry.
    07-31-2019 12:50 PM
    I’m not sure why the “battery sucks” comments. I’ve gotten now 7-8 hours of screen on time and 22 hours of total time on my XS. That’s by far and away sufficient.
    Like you, my battery life is excellent for my usage.
    07-31-2019 05:37 PM
    I liked the "blue color font" that was on this screen with Beta 3/4...Not really liking the white.
    [IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190730/127176c8874c49c59db81c73f6f4bb26.jpg[/url]
    I liked the blue color as well. But, I’ll deal with the white because the interface is cool.
    Spencerdl and nikkisharif like this.
    07-31-2019 11:32 PM
    Does everyone have the same build? For some reason it feels like my phone has changed since yesterday, it’s faster and I’m noticing things that weren’t there yesterday, like it might have updated itself overnight. I updated to Beta 5 as soon as it was released. Has there been another update?

I’m using iPhone X and build 13.0 (17A5547d)
    08-01-2019 05:07 AM
    Does everyone have the same build? For some reason it feels like my phone has changed since yesterday, it’s faster and I’m noticing things that weren’t there yesterday, like it might have updated itself overnight. I updated to Beta 5 as soon as it was released. Has there been another update?

I’m using iPhone X and build 13.0 (17A5547d)
    I’m on the same build on my iPhone 7 Plus
    08-01-2019 05:24 AM
    so a new problem has cropped up, my phone keeps rebooting when I'm using random applications, which include my email, browser, Tap Titans2(game), Reddit, Discord, etc. Another thing that started happening yesterday is that Waze and Google Maps now refuse to get past the initial screen (launch app, then blank screen). Reboot fixes that issue temporarily but then in another hour or so problem comes back..
    08-01-2019 09:35 AM
    so a new problem has cropped up, my phone keeps rebooting when I'm using random applications, which include my email, browser, Tap Titans2(game), Reddit, Discord, etc. Another thing that started happening yesterday is that Waze and Google Maps now refuse to get past the initial screen (launch app, then blank screen). Reboot fixes that issue temporarily but then in another hour or so problem comes back..
    I have a colleague who has experienced this when using Messages. He and I discussed it and figure it may be device specific as I haven't experienced this behavior at all. He's running an iPhone X and I'm on a 7.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-01-2019 11:01 AM
    I am on an 8+ So perhaps device specific to X's and 8's
    08-01-2019 01:52 PM
    Since I last posted, it just went downhill where my apps would just trigger a reboot on launch, and if I waited till it came back and launched the app again, it would immediately reboot again, if I waited 5 minutes and then launched the app, it would run for a few minutes, then reboot.. finally gave up, wiped my phone and re-installed the beta. keeping my fingers crossed.
    08-02-2019 12:41 AM
    well that sorted out quickly. Launched itunes store, and instant reboot. guess I will wait for the next beta..
    08-02-2019 01:01 AM
    I am on an 8+ So perhaps device specific to X's and 8's
    Nope. I’m running the latest Dev beta on an iPhone X and I’m not experiencing any of what you’ve described.

The only glitch I’m experiencing that I wasn’t expecting with the previous betas is sometimes when I move or delete an email via the native Mail app I have to move or delete a second time.

Other than that, mr device had been issue- free.
    08-02-2019 06:27 AM
    Anyone having problems with SwiftKey? Words are not registering when I type. I have to leave the SwiftKey keyboard and come back to it for the words to actually show up to whom I'm typing. Also, I have some sluggishness with a few apps that wasn't present in Beta 4....waiting and hoping Beta 6 will bring a better overall experience.
    08-02-2019 06:47 AM
    Anyone having problems with SwiftKey? Words are not registering when I type. I have to leave the SwiftKey keyboard and come back to it for the words to actually show up to whom I'm typing. Also, I have some sluggishness with a few apps that wasn't present in Beta 4....waiting and hoping Beta 6 will bring a better overall experience.
    I haven’t used a 3rd-party keyboard in years, but I use the built-in swipe feature of the native keyboard from time to time and find it to be spot on 99% of the time.
    08-02-2019 08:37 AM
    I haven’t used a 3rd-party keyboard in years, but I use the built-in swipe feature of the native keyboard from time to time and find it to be spot on 99% of the time.
    Yeah, I stopped using the Apple stock keyboard years ago and switched to a MUCH better SwiftKey keyboard. Sorry but the Apple stock keyboard couldn't hold SwiftKey's Jock*****...LOL.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-02-2019 09:15 AM
    Yeah, I stopped using the Apple stock keyboard years ago and switched to a MUCH better SwiftKey keyboard. Sorry but the Apple stock keyboard couldn't hold SwiftKey's Jock*****...LOL.
    Lol....I hear ya...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-02-2019 10:10 AM
    I've actually experienced this on this beta with Gboard. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Was not an issue on beta 1-4. For the time being I'm using the stock apple keyboard until it's sorted out. I've also noticed on all betas that they are making it harder for you to access the emoji if you aren't using the native keyboard.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-02-2019 12:15 PM
    I haven’t installed this one yet. I might wait it out til beta 6.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-02-2019 03:36 PM
    The only issue i have had on a iPhone 7 Plus with this build is sometimes a lag in refreshing or lag in displaying the messages list in the email app.
    08-02-2019 05:28 PM
    Happens on public beta as well.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-02-2019 06:47 PM

Really loving dark mode! This beta has been so smooth. iPad Pro 11” and iPhone Xs
    ladyc0524, Just_Me_D and wolfee48 like this.
    08-02-2019 09:39 PM
    well that sorted out quickly. Launched itunes store, and instant reboot. guess I will wait for the next beta..
    So.. final outcome. Downgraded to 12.4. Problems followed. Phone replaced. Issue resolved. Apple store could not find any fault. But the reboots continued so they swapped phone.
    08-04-2019 01:59 PM
    Messages has been acting up for me on this build, both on my iPad Pro and iPhoneX. When multitasking with messages on ipad, I get a blank screen every once in a while and have to swipe it away and re-add the panel to multi-tasking.

On my iPhone, when pulling down a messages notification to bring up the pop-up (while in another app), the pop up sends me to the top of the conversation and I can’t see what I’m typing.

I’ll try and get some screenshots
    08-04-2019 04:40 PM
    It’s a buggy build, I’ve had 20+ resprings this weekend, and some cellular issues.
    08-04-2019 08:47 PM
    Messages has been acting up for me on this build, both on my iPad Pro and iPhoneX. When multitasking with messages on ipad, I get a blank screen every once in a while and have to swipe it away and re-add the panel to multi-tasking.

On my iPhone, when pulling down a messages notification to bring up the pop-up (while in another app), the pop up sends me to the top of the conversation and I can’t see what I’m typing.

I’ll try and get some screenshots
    I get the same issue on the iPhone on the PB. I reported it.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    08-04-2019 09:56 PM
85 1234