Shared photo albums

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
We recently took vacation and we’re trying to share photos with everyone that has iPhones. We have 3 people got the album but 2 people didn’t

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
How do you share photo albums without sharing iCloud links
Go into the album, go to the people tab at the bottom. This will allow you to send invites and set permissions for the album. A lot of times your invitees got the invite and just missed the notification or don't know what to do with it...

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Go into the album, go to the people tab at the bottom. This will allow you to send invites and set permissions for the album. A lot of times your invitees got the invite and just missed the notification or don't know what to do with it...

The weird thing is, one person got the notification (after I ended up turning the shared photo album ON in settings) they ended up getting the accepted checkmark but it does have any pictures from our vacation in the album under “for you” within photos

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The weird thing is, one person got the notification (after I ended up turning the shared photo album ON in settings) they ended up getting the accepted checkmark but it does have any pictures from our vacation in the album under “for you” within photos

Does, or doesn’t? One thing to remember, is you can not delete a photo someone else shared. They would have to do that. This can be an awkward situation sometimes.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
It ended up working after one of our family members deleted to two & reset it

Another question. when you save pics form an album or Facebook, it saves them to the bottom of the camera roll. If they are awake to move them where you want them

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It ended up working after one of our family members deleted to two & reset it

Another question. when you save pics form an album or Facebook, it saves them to the bottom of the camera roll. If they are awake to move them where you want them

Not sure what you're asking. What do you mean by "if they are awake"? Most photos saved to camera roll from the internet, Box, Dropbox, and other places, are now placed in the camera roll by date. This is in iOS 13 beta. Those saved from Facebook still go to the bottom of the camera roll. Probably because the exif data is removed, including the date.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, Siri missed spelled . (and I didn’t catch it)

So I will have to wait until iOS 13 for this. Then what does summarize photos do.
16f7d358d81ba7ce6bd511b7288817ac.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2